Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How To Accurately Detect Disingenuous Politicians

"Just look for the ones talking about jobs, taxes, health care, education, and government budgets, without addressing the negative impact of illegal immigration." -- William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. May 27, 2011

(Please comment and share with others)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, and that includes most of them!!!

Especially if they're talking about cutting spending but they're NOT talking about stopping services to illegal immigrants!

I thought you were going to say, "Anytime they open their mouths!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also when "they" all whine about schools districts going broke and cities and counties going broke and/or going over budget, why, don't they ever take into account the cost of educating illegals, and giving them for free the services meant for US citizens. Nothing is ever free it gets paid by someone. As far as I am concerned these so called Disingenuous Politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth. I have always believed when a politician opens his mouth he is lying...

Kathyet

Banned
    See all american peoples what Democrat doing,infect with a plague Mexican,all for illegal nothing for all american citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by hora
    See all american peoples what Democrat doing,infect with a plague Mexican,all for illegal nothing for all american citizen.

Thats right for all Legal American Citizens..

Kathyet

If your elected officials fit this description copy it and mail it to them. Then put their name on it and mail it to both their party and the opposing party chairman in that locale or state. Of course cc it so all know the other is getting it.

We know what the problem is now we must force the issue every way possible.

Banned
    Its hard to tell good ones on both sides when they flip flop and lie about everything.When you can tell when a politition is lieing he opens his mouth.I cant blame just only democrates on illegal issues when republicans let happen too.Reagon gave them amnesty in 1986 Bush tried in 2004 and now Obama when does it end.We just have to keep fighting and looking for one that stands on our side.

Kind of a trick question. I thought the answer would be "If their lips are moving" :P

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan
    If your elected officials fit this description copy it and mail it to them. Then put their name on it and mail it to both their party and the opposing party chairman in that locale or state. Of course cc it so all know the other is getting it.

We know what the problem is now we must force the issue every way possible.
    There are only 2 politicians here in Ca that I can say I would not e-mail. The rest of them, some 400 or so would take all of my time. Thank you Mr Issa and Mr. Bilbray for your dedicated service.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Democrats, and Republicans plan to destroy America

Ron Paul (R) was ignored in 2008 because he rejected Amnesty, now he quietly says "we have to have Immigration reform", so he's allowed to be a (R) candidate.

NOT one candidate intends to stop the illegal immigration, no one has the guts. We are told, there is nothing we can do. IF I am not elected in 2012 as our next president, this nation will continue in Bankruptcy, and be disarmed by Public Law 87-297 so the United Nations can take over our nation.

Our imports, are killing the economy of the USA. WE must stop this, we must ReVote and ReStore America NOW. Our government has ignored really protecting our borders, they make an attempt to make us think they protect us, but in reality, they send about 250,000 back, but 1 million a year from all nations enter illegally and just melt into the population.

All over our nation the schools are overwhelmed by illegals, in many cases demanding the children be taught in their native language.

Obama is an illegal alien stooge placed in office as part of the plan, he has no idea what he is doing, just a disgrace to represent our nation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast