Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Bachmann and West"
    "America deserves the Best!"
    That would be a great ticket, but I question how viable it would be in the general election.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

The best way to decide who will lead this Country in a lawful and respectful manner is to pay close attention to all candidates on the 2012 campaign trail, listen to their views of how they plan to end the illegal immigration crisis the U.S. currently has, and what their thoughts are about our unsecured border. So far not any have spoken about these important issues, which is not a good sign that any has what it takes to change the increasing problems that is rapidly sending our Country to rock bottom. Americans cannot afford to repeat the same mistake again, and we will not be fooled into a trap that will not change the unlawful acts occurring in this Country presently.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    The best way to decide who will lead this Country in a lawful and respectful manner is to pay close attention to all candidates on the 2012 campaign trail, listen to their views of how they plan to end the illegal immigration crisis the U.S. currently has, and what their thoughts are about our unsecured border. So far not any have spoken about these important issues, which is not a good sign that any has what it takes to change the increasing problems that is rapidly sending our Country to rock bottom. Americans cannot afford to repeat the same mistake again, and we will not be fooled into a trap that will not change the unlawful acts occurring in this Country presently.
    Not only that, but we all have to make our views known to them and let them know that we're going to hold their feet to the fire. It seems to have become a standard practice for them to dance around the illegal immigration issue, but hopefully we can change that if we put enough pressure on them.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Not only that, but we all have to make our views known to them and let them know that we're going to hold their feet to the fire. It seems to have become a standard practice for them to dance around the illegal immigration issue, but hopefully we can change that if we put enough pressure on them.
    They all are aware of our thoughts and discussions on public websites; however, I agree 100% with your post statements.

One other thing you must consider is to look at the past and see what they have done and whether they have been trustworthy. I listened to candidates for years, checking all of their stands on the issues, and then making my choice, and it really got me nowhere as eventually I would discover that the person was not what they had seemed or didn't do what they promised. I believe we must look way beyond what candidates say, and often even what they do before the public. Look at what they do in their private lives. (HOW many times has Newt been divorced?!)

I am very leery of candidates who seem to come out of the blue and are all of a sudden the popular choice. I saw this with Obama, as well as Clinton, Carter, and G.W. Bush. I think the media doesn't look deeply enough at these types of candidates; they gloss over any flaws, which become obvious 2 or 4 years later. Watch the press--they will report the flaws of people they DON'T want us to choose, and gloss over flaws of those they want us to elect, especially in the primary season.

Also, we must educate ourselves, and not just take the media's word for things. We need to do a lot of asking "why?" about things we have accepted for years, such as, why the big deal lately about auditing the Fed? What is the Fed and what does it do? Many here at ALIPAC are already very good at asking "why?" and already know about the Fed but that is just an example. We MUST pay attention to what's going on and seek out the WHY!

Anyway, just my .02.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    One other thing you must consider is to look at the past and see what they have done and whether they have been trustworthy. I listened to candidates for years, checking all of their stands on the issues, and then making my choice, and it really got me nowhere as eventually I would discover that the person was not what they had seemed or didn't do what they promised. I believe we must look way beyond what candidates say, and often even what they do before the public. Look at what they do in their private lives. (HOW many times has Newt been divorced?!)

I am very leery of candidates who seem to come out of the blue and are all of a sudden the popular choice. I saw this with Obama, as well as Clinton, Carter, and G.W. Bush. I think the media doesn't look deeply enough at these types of candidates; they gloss over any flaws, which become obvious 2 or 4 years later. Watch the press--they will report the flaws of people they DON'T want us to choose, and gloss over flaws of those they want us to elect, especially in the primary season.

Also, we must educate ourselves, and not just take the media's word for things. We need to do a lot of asking "why?" about things we have accepted for years, such as, why the big deal lately about auditing the Fed? What is the Fed and what does it do? Many here at ALIPAC are already very good at asking "why?" and already know about the Fed but that is just an example. We MUST pay attention to what's going on and seek out the WHY!

Anyway, just my .02.
    You have stated the truth Imblest! Checking candidates past voting habits, what they supports and do not support will educate us and allow us to make wiser decisions.

Thanks for the nice message.

God blessings.

Pisces

ALIPAC is going to put out info on each of the candidates very soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ALIPAC is going to put out info on each of the candidates very soon.

W
    Thanks William.

I cannot wait to view the information.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234