Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I have a plan to stop next week's nation wrecking Amnesty bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a plan to stop next week's nation wrecking Amnesty bill

Please donate now and then Share this alert by email and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE)

The word in DC is that the Kushner plan to pass a larger Amnesty for millions of Dreamer illegal aliens will all go down by March 12. We only have 48 hours left to raise enough funds to be able to fight back for you next week. If you have not donated in 2019 yet, we need your help ASAP at https://www.alipac.us/donations/

The Democrats plan to pass it in the House and send it to the Senate where most Democrats will join with the RINO Republicans like Lindsey Graham to get it to Trump's desk where he will sign it like he did the budget bill.

If ALIPAC can raise the funds we need by our deadline Monday (in 48 hours), we will fight this Amnesty bill that would win the war for illegal aliens and push America beyond the point of peaceful political return on every front.

Beyond that, I have a new plan to stop this Amnesty. While I am not 100% sure I can put it together and if I do, I'm not 100% sure it will work, but it is a bold new plan that we have never tried before that I feel is our best shot at stopping this new Amnesty legislation.

We have to raise thousands of dollars in the next 48 hours for us to be able to try my new plan. I hope you will support this effort by DONATING NOW and being ready to volunteer next week.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    (AKA the national organization that has beaten Amnesty legislation in DC 10 times since 2004)
    www.ALIPAC.us

ALIPAC's Secure Online Donations page--
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

Mobile device donations work best at--

https://americans-for-legal-immigration-pac.atpay.it

by mail to arrive by Monday morning to--

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-02-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please donate now and then Share this alert by email and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE)
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-02-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)