Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien supporters create fake website + attack ALIPAC

Friends of ALIPAC,

The viscous and unscrupulous illegal alien supporters that always used to attack us hard during our fund raisers are at it again.

In fact, a guy named Tony Cheek and Bob Quassius have created a fake ALIPAC website designed to try and confuse people looking for us on the web. They only have five supporters and we call them the five little trolls at ALIPAC dot Nut!

I don't fear what they have to say because they are just prolific liars. They have tried to lie and get us in trouble with the FEC, IRS, and NC officials and failed at every attempt because their allegations were false and simply just smear attempts. They have actually helped us a great deal as they have created a disinformation hazard where if any opposition group or reporter makes the mistake of repeating their lies, which has not happened yet despite their utmost efforts, we can nail them to the wall.

This small group is obsessed with me and ALIPAC and are my greatest fans. They go around the net spreading lies accusing me of not paying taxes, being amused by suggestions of shooting immigrants, not doing our FEC reports right, grand standing, being racist, blah blah blah

I'm hoping these unscrupulous illegal alien supporters will help us once again by inspiring you to contribute! They ought to be good for something right?

We need immediate funds to help us continue the fight despite the nasty and false attacks from these illegal alien supporters.

Just take a look at what some of them have to say about ALIPAC and then decide if you want to contribute to us. I hope their personal attacks on me will encourage you to aid our cause.

These are just a few examples of their daily rants. Feel free to leave comments here as we send this message to all of our national supporters.

Quotes from the opposition

The Watchman (Robert Quasius)

"Gheen's group does indeed promote violence, and Gheen allows it. Here's the proof:
    www(dot)galleons.org/documents/alipac_greatest_hits.pdf
    I don't see what Gheen thinks is humorous about paying a $5,000 bounty to "rednecks with shotguns"on the "head of every illegal immigrant" in America. If Gheen doesn't condone violence or racism, then he needs to demonstrate that, starting by removing posts on his web site promoting violence against immigrants.
    When will these people understand that illegal is illegal?
    What part of "illegal" don't they understand?"

TO DONATE NOW VISIT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

---

Tony Cheek
    Re: Minuteman:William Gheen of ALIPAC is a Racist!
    « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
    Looks like "Halley" had his eyes open.

Yes Halley, those people are racists. Not only that, they're nuts. They still believe a vast superhighway "eight football fields across" will be built from Mexico to Canada, nonstop. Now, let me ask this: have any of these nitwits ever actually driven on an interstate? We can't keep the current roads patched, but the Gummint is secretly building a superhighway.

---

Mongo
    Minuteman:William Gheen of ALIPAC is a Racist!
    Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:56 AM
    He is a person who found a source of revenue, and is exploiting it wisely.

Posting filth, with just enough truth to make it verisimilar.
    Paying as little as possible of taxes, interpreting gray areas in his own way.
    Speaking hate with just enough prudence not to make it legally constitute hate speech.
    He periodically weeds out from his forum those who don't agree with him, but also those whose wacky extremism could threaten his revenue.
    Basically, he is an entertainer, who depends on a handful of very rich, institutional donors that sponsor anything conservative, plus quite a few hardcore xenophobes who get kicks from what he produces.

He is acting in an evil and hypocrite way, but the content of his heart, I don't know. Maybe he's not racist, nor xenophobe.
    His actions certainly are.

---

Sell Your Blood and Family Heirlooms
    Yesterday at 04:51:49 PM

SenorGuapo: They say that "Seinfeld" had a good writing staff, but they never came up with anything this funny. The poor results of the latest fund drive is causing Alicrappers to resort to selling household items and family heirlooms on E-Bay and even selling their blood:

The Watchman (Bob Q): I noticed he cut short his sentence. I wonder if he meant to do an "Oral Roberts" and tell us God would call him home.

Reality: Personally, I don't want them to close down. Who knows what could replace it. Possibly someone competent.
    Gheen's given himself a large raise the past two years, why doesn't he start with that. And maybe he could start to stay at holiday inns instead of hiltons when he travels on their dime and how does he manage to spend hundreds of dollars a month on cell phone fees? Whatever, donate on losers, I'd rather have in Gheen's pockets than in something that acutally makes a differnece.

---

The Watchman
    August 24, 2008, 08:07:11 AM
    This morning I did some research at Stormfront.org (ALIPAC NOTE: Stormfront is a racist group) and found there are ties between stormfront.org and ALIPAC.US. For example, when I did a search using the word "Gheen" his name popped up in 49 threads! There are Stormfront members who admit to participation in ALIPAC.US!

---

For more samples and information, please contact WilliamG@alipac.us or post your feedback and questions at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-757952.html#757952

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thier pettiness seems to know no bounds. They post quotes from other members here completely out of context to make us look bad, scrutinize our spelling errors and typos and even go so far as to criticize how some of us wear our hair or make up. They are about as important as dirt and totally obsessed with everything we do or say here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The trolls couldn't collect enough money to fund a private kegger, much less accomplish something worth talking about. My next paycheck will hit the bank probably tomorrow and ALIPAC is getting a chunk of it.

5 Members? nuff said
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Evidently these goons don't have much of a life, sounds like they spend their whole day lurking around here in the shadows, sounds alot like their illegal bothers and sisters eh!....good indication I guess at how sucessful their website is

Will be making another donation as soon as I transfer some $$$ into my paypal account....

Thanks for the encouragement little (Cheeh $ Chong)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Evidently these goons don't have much of a life, sounds like they spend their whole day lurking around here in the shadows, sounds alot like their illegal bothers and sisters eh!....good indication I guess at how sucessful their website is

Will be making another donation as soon as I transfer some $$$ into my paypal account....

Thanks for the encouragement little (Cheeh $ Chong)
    They are small potatoes SOS. I went over there once and 1 person was on. No quests, nothing. Prime time of day. They can't even create they own acronym. Good grief.

Must be wanna be alipac'ers
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

All anyone has to do is read the news posted here, the discussions, the videos, the action alerts, and the fake groups will be exposed for their motives.

Hopefully this will inspire others to get involved and to support the efforts of those who oppose illegal immigration, including Alipac by the giving of their time and their dollars.

Alipac must be a thorn in their side for its real ability to educate the public or else they would not be trying so hard to silence the message.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

As the saying goes: "THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT IS BEING COPIED."

So if this "fake Alipac" named themselves after us, IT IS A COMPLIMENT TO US!! Thank you, "fake Alipac!!" Please don't hate us coz we're popular and have more than 5 members. Hahhahahhaha.

I have never visited that site coz I am afraid to catch some virus or malware or sumthin. Ya never know with extreme fringe groups, ya know? Besides, how exciting can a board with 5 members be??? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Because of their nasty comments you posted above, W, I am going to double my donation. I already donated $100 yesterday. After Sept. 1, I will donate another $100. I can do this by not donating to my other charities for a while.

I'm also gonna call my relatives to ask for donations. They never say no to me. I've emailed all my friends too, asking for their help.

COME ON, GUYS, IF JUST TO SHOW THOSE FAKE ALIPACERS THAT THEY CAN'T DISS US LIKE THAT, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU CAN DONATE! RIGHT? WE ARE AMERICANS. NOBODY DISSES US LIKE THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! (Like when the French swimming team dissed Michael Phelps' team that they "were here to crush Team USA." HAH! We showed those French a-holes who is #1!!!!!!!!!!)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    What a bunch of losers, they need to get a life and quit being obsessed with William!!! I am proud to donate to ALIPAC!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast