Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OOHHH Sounds like somebody's jealous of Alipac's success and GREAT leadership!

No need to worry trolls, alipacers will come through and live to fight you AND WIN once again!

Here is the post I would offer as evidence to refute these baseless claims that have no merit or substance whatsoever and are typical accusations made by the open border zealots:

over40 wrote:
    o.k....

well then let me ask this question: how do I verify that they are illegal? the arguments about them being here on work visas are valid but we all know that this is not the case.

so i will make the effort to verify that they are illegal... but how?

Here is William's reply:

You have to have someone that works for the company or that has first hand knowledge that is not speculative tell you they are illegal.

You have to see them bolt their jobs because of a nearby raid or something substantial.

Or you have to prove this company is bidding on contracts far below what companies playing by the rules could.

If you have made this post here stating they are illegals simply because you have seen Hispanic workers, then that is true racism and an opinion based on appearances which is not welcome at the Homeland Security tip line and not welcome here at ALIPAC.

W

I have a difficult time believing that a "racist" would make such a statement. Then again, one only needs to look at those making the accusations to determine what their real agenda is all about.

I have a feeling that the majority of those on the pro-illegal side probably do not even know what the term "racist" means...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's always those who can never get past the point of aspiring to greatness determined to destroy those who have actually achieved it

I don't know what any of us can expect from pro-illegals. The wheels are coming off their "movement" in a hurry and they know it better than anyone.

With nothing left, all they have to fall back on is lies, name calling, and false accusations which no one but others just like them will believe anyway.

They're all nothing more than a mild annoyance. Pests.

If they are really interested in advocating for the illegal alien immigrant community, might I suggest that they start a major movement against the aliens' home countries and perhaps even go south to protest in person?

Five members is a pretty good start for a flea circus, I think. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I'm hoping these unscrupulous illegal alien supporters will help us once again by inspiring you to contribute! They ought to be good for something right?"

Yes William. That has inspired me. What a couple of losers trying to attack you and ALIPAC.

Making a donation now.

These guys are about as important as a squishy piece of dog doo, you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

SickNTired wrote:
    Thier pettiness seems to know no bounds. They post quotes from other members here completely out of context to make us look bad, scrutinize our spelling errors and typos and even go so far as to criticize how some of us wear our hair or make up. They are about as important as dirt and totally obsessed with everything we do or say here.
    I assume these people are not just amusing themselves but something a bit more radical than just poking fun at ALIPAC.
    Citicizing our hair and make up? Does that mean these guys view themselves as some omniscient gods?
    Would be an absolute blast for everyone to descend on that website and shut it down. I know I would have an absolutely wonderful time disgracing them in the kindest words possible--but I won't give them the dignity of my golden words.
    My next contribution will be there instantly after Sept. 1.

ELE

I will be donating soon.

Bravo Alipac!

William and Alipac are obviously doing a fantastic job and that's why these morons are trying to create problems. They are pathetic! So congratulations to Alipac and to William....Keep up the great work you are doing!

I will be donating soon because I really respect and admire William and Alipac members and staff. I feel honored to be part of this group and I am working on gathering funds so that I can show my appreciation in monetary terms before the deadline of 9/11!

Posting and sending this out was a great idea. We have a huge flood of donations coming in now. I will update the graph tomorrow once the spike slows down. If those comments and false allegations make you angry, then please keep the donations coming!

W

Their view of the world:

Just because someone breaks a law, it does not necessarily make them criminals
    No? What DOES it make them?

Everyday i have to check the wikipedia page about "illegal immigration" because alicrap and company change it to make it seem like if it was worse than murder.
    Wikipedia?

And the creme de la creme thread topic from their site:

Horny wetbacks increase promiscuity in US: study
    Horny wetbacks? NOW who's "racist"?

Sounds like they are speaking Isabel Garcia's "language."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast