Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent the below letter to my network and local media, with the attached ALIPAC letter. Will work on national media as possible.

The media talks about the death tally in Iraq daily. What about the AMERICANS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who die daily in the USA as unnecessary murders, DUI's, etc.? Unnecessary? Because the illegal aliens who committed the crimes, SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS COUNTRY! Our gov't is criminal in it's refusal to enforce current law. Chertoff NOW says the DHS is going to enforce the law. Are you aware that that effort is NOT yet funded? Look at the poor Ms. Griego here in Seattle, murdered by an illegal alien from the UK, who had multiple ID's and had been told to report for deportation. He had been known to the authorities for 10 yrs. She had filed a restraining order against him, which never got served because of all his fake ID's, according to the police. Then we have a govenor and Mayor Nickels who have declared WA a sanctuary state and city. When is our gov't going to care more about AMERICANS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, than those here criminally?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    Sent to John and Ken show today.
    Oops! I did too. I also sent it to the Roger Hedgecock show in San Diego.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Keep sending it . It's ok if more than one person sends it. Actually the more the better.

If anyone is on Digg, please Digg it.
    http://digg.com/politics/Crime_and_Cens ... r_old_Girl
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    Also sent this to On The Record with Greta.
    (8/13/07)
    Received this reply.....

we are doing this tonight...greta
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Also sent this to On The Record with Greta.
    (8/13/07)
    Received this reply.....

we are doing this tonight...greta
    We posted announcements about this in Gen Discussion area.

THIS IS BIG NEWS! I will be watching in 20 minutes. Can anyone record Greta for us so we can have the Dani Countryman clip on our youtube account?

W

I will be posting this on a news forum and passing out flyers with this story at a town hall meeting with a Sheriff seeking funds for the 287 (g) and getting resistance from the County Commissioners.

Glad to hear Greta will be addressing the story.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I did this, it was pretty easy and didn't take long at all.

Dixie

I sent it to Hannity and John Gibson (who lives in Texas when at home). He is on the "Big Story" on Fox News.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast