Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just finished watching!!!

Greta did a very good job with this!!

Hope somebody could tape it.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Just finished watching!!!

Greta did a very good job with this!!

Hope somebody could tape it.
    Yes, she did. I liked his response "seething."

Oregon needs to be seething. This is their own doing being a sanctuary city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I started taping and my Mom called to tell me it was on. So, I had no choice but to stop because after the numerous rings you could hear her calling my name and saying "Hurry, turn on FOX," Greta is doing this story.

So, no tape, but what a great Mom to keep me informed.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I caught parts of the story on Greta, too. Did she say they were out on the bail?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I am going to write Greta a big thank you note!

She did such an excellent job on this story and the lead story about the execution style murders of the four black college kids that were killed by illegals.

She actually went to where they were murdered and touched the wall. She was composed, but passionate about the failures that led to these deaths.

If there were more people on the major networks, especially CBS, ABC, and NBC doing what Greta did tonight, we would not have an illegal immigration problem much longer.

W

I didn't get online until late. However, I drafted this letter and will tweak it tomorrow. I will forward info from Alipac to my group. I also plan to contact Nancy Grace. She usually jumps on these stories. At least the murder of the 3 students in Newark is finally bringing attention to this problem. Maybe their deaths will not have been in vain.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am alarmed and outraged at the lack of media coverage given to the numerous victims of illegal aliens in the United States. The conspiracy of silence that permeates the mainstream media vis a vis known violent criminal activity of illegal aliens, is unconscionable. Your censorship of vital information impacting the safety of American citizens is complicit in the unfettered spread of this preventable plague.

The recent heinous murders of three innocent college students in Newark, serves to underscore this problem. The main perpetrator, an illegal alien, had a lengthy criminal record, including the alleged repeated molestation of a five year-old child. Had this monster been identified as a threat to society, deported and prevented from returning to this country, rather than permitted to be free on bond, three lives would not have been lost, and one young lady would not be fighting for her life.

Must there be a mass murder to warrant news coverage by your organization? Is the life of 15 year-old Dani Countryman, who was brutally raped and murdered by illegal aliens in Oregon on July 28th, insignificant? Had our government secured our borders, this innocent young lady would be preparing for another year of high school. Now, her life has ended, and her family and friends are left with nothing but her memory and aching hearts. America has a right to know her story.

As a prominent news organization, it is your professional obligation to apprise the public of known threats and imminent dangers. Your failure to expose the epidemic of illegal alien criminality has tarnished your reputation and diminished your credibility.

Talk radio, internet blogs and grassroots organizations are providing the information you choose to squelch. Your continued censorship will result in your obsolesce.

This letter is in response to the comments made on Fox News tonight.

VIDEO LINK
    Greta Van Susteren reports on the murder of Dani Countryman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReIZ73BrqY

William Gheen's Open Letter to Mr. Steve Mayes of The Oregonian

Mr. Mayes:

On the night of August 13, 2007, you were interviewed by Greta Van Susterenon on Fox News about the rape and murder of Dani Countryman. Police have charged two illegal alien cousins with her murder by strangulation.

You stated in the interview that Dani was kissing Alex Gamboa earlier in the evening and later they had their pants down as Alex called to his cousin Gilberto to help him subdue Dani and that he put his foot on her neck, which strangled her.

You also stated, "If it was consensual or not consensual, that is up in the air."

Sir, may I remind you that the legal age of consent in the states of Oregon and Texas is 18! Dani Countryman was 15 and Alex Gamboa is 24. It is legally impossible for the intercourse or attempted intercourse between them to have been "consensual".

How you could ever question whether a 15 year old girl who was fighting back at the time of her murder, against two males in their 20's who were on top of her, in a state where the legal age of consent is 18 was having consensual or non-consensual sex is beyond me.

I am requesting that you publicly retract your statement made on Fox News in front of millions of viewers and that you issue an open apology to the victim's family for your insult and misrepresentation of this case.

From the news reports available at this time, Dani Countryman was either raped or murdered during a rape attempt that was either violent, statutory or both.

I hope you will do the right thing and retract your statement and apologize to the family.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

6 months ago a fathers son demise was identicle. It made Fox & Friends in the morning & was removed from the wires in 1 hr. Yup - 1 HOUR! Couple weeks later a mothers son, same station, same thing,... 1 hour.

So, why not change Dani Countryman name to any Senator/Representative who has a daughter then send it to "the wires". I BET anything it will get run... H'LL, might even get some long overdue ACTION from these Congress Sitting Tatters to, (gee-willikers Lassie ), do something! This is getting waaAAaay to repititious.

(EE-yaaaawn) Probably not. Oh well, back into the LazyBoy. Wake me when they (Congress) get off there butts & start doing, ... well... something.

(just a thought)
    Maybe all these people who lost loved ones via ILLEGALS march on Washington. Poster on one side a picture of there lost loved one. The other side, a pix of the Murderer, captioned "ILLEGAL" with a red-circle/slashed.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

JAK
    You also stated "If it was consensual or not consensual, that is up in the air."

Sir, may I remind you that the legal age of consent in the states of Oregon and Texas is 18! Dani Countryman was 15 and Alex Gamboa is 24. It is legally impossible for the intercourse or attempted intercourse to have been "consensual".
    I wondered the same thing William!!! Seems these people are always looking for a way out for these illegals. Thought Greta did great on the first story of the Schoolyard Massacre. I thought she pushed harder, was hoping to see her push just as hard on this story...she was good, but wished she would have pushed a little harder!... Like the statement you just presented!... She was A MINOR and THEY WERE OF AGE AND THEY WERE ILLEGAL!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Mr. Gheen you are right to point out the age difference.The part that I can't fathom is why if it was consensual was there a need to subdue( with a foot on the throat!),or why the media-the little I have seen on it-seems to gloss over the murder part and instead focuses on the sex part.
    Disgusting how this story gets ignored yet the Duke lacross team were tried and almost executed before the trial even began.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast