Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals March on Washington in 4 Days Take Action Now

Friends of ALIPAC,

Most of you should know by now that the illegal aliens and their supporters plan to march on our Capitol in 4 days, on March 21, 2010. Congressman Gutierrez and his supporters claim they are going to have 100,000+ people storming DC to demand Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty, which will turn over ten million illegal aliens into citizens and voters.

Of course, about every sell out politician claims they oppose Amnesty, yet want a way to legalize the illegals.

ALIPAC is fully supporting NumbersUSA's "Stop Amnesty In Four Days" countermeasures which begin this Friday.

Please take immediate steps to join in. You can sign up for e-mail alerts and updates from our friends at NumbersUSA and find more details on "Stop Amnesty In Four Days" go to www.NumbersUSA.com

Here is the general outline for "Stop Amnesty In Four Days"

FRIDAY (3/19) -- Local nationwide office visits -- ALIPAC and NumbersUSA Activists will be visiting hundreds of local Congressional offices at 1:30 p.m. EDT with a signed letter.

SATURDAY (3/20) -- Faxing and petition campaign -- Special, new faxes will be prepared and sent to your Members of Congress.

SUNDAY (3/21) - Live web cast -- NumbersUSA and Roy Beck will be broadcasting live via the Web from the March For America Amnesty event.

MONDAY (3/22) - National call campaign -- ALIPAC and NumbersUSA activists across the country will call the Washington offices of their Members of Congress, urging them to oppose Comprehensive Reform Amnesty

More info at...
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... -days.html

While NumbersUSA will lead you in direct political action this weekend, ALIPAC is preparing to....

1. Harness the public backlash that will result from any significant English media coverage of the March for America Amnesty protests in DC. Here is the press release going out today.

Please familiarize yourself with our strategic message and make sure that all of your local and favorite national media contacts have a copy of this release.

ALIPAC Ready To Harness Immigration March Backlash
    http://www.alipac.us/article5025.html

2. Working with more Tea Party organizers who will welcome Americans, signs, groups and tables, and guest speakers who oppose Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty in racially inclusive ways to their events on April 15, 2010.

Our list of events is growing each day. Please assist us by...

A. Working to make sure your local Tea Party event is on our maps at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

B. Making sure that you and everyone you know is signed up as supporters for our historic Tea Party Against Amnesty effort on April 15.

All Americans who oppose the Amnesty goals of the March 21, March For America events in DC need to prepare to support and join our counter protests at the Tea Parties on April 15!

Together, we can DEFEAT AMNESTY 2010!

Go to www.NumbersUSA.com and get moving to help the STOP AMNESTY IN FOUR DAYS plans.

then go to www.AgainstAmnesty.com to help with the Tea Party Against Amnesty counter protests.

We have a nation to save!

Let's roll!

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Our recent political battles against John McCain and the push for Amnesty in DC have put a huge strain on our budget. We only have a few days left to reach our minimal fund raising goals by March 31. Please click on this link to donate as soon as possible...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the link to the NumbersUSA "Stop Amnesty in Four Days" webpage:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... -days.html

Regarding the signed letter that we will present to US Representatives, NumbersUSA has also reminded us to specifically ask that the letter be put into the "Registry" of the Congressman's office. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds like an important distinction. Will do.

Please everyone, send this notice out to others and join in to help.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Will do.

READ these comments!

http://teaparty.freedomworks.org/forum/ ... _com_forum

Discussion on the Sunday MARCH....

INS should be there to take names and DEPORT illegals as they get off the bus!

Welcome EqualJustice. But I think Freedomworks is Dick Armey's creation, and it wasn't too long ago that he announced he was supporting a path to citizenship. Will go and see if I can locate that article about Armey changing his tune. I remember I was floored reading it.

That confuses me a bit?

I saw that video from 2007. I found it confusing because he says he is all for LEGAL immigration but I didn't hear him say Amnesty at all? What did I miss? If he is sympathetic to those who want to LEGALLY immigrate to the US I don't have a problem with that. If he wants any form of amnesty, then YES, I am against that 100%.

I will keep my eyes open on this in the future.

Well, I read that from Bay and I do love her. I also think back on some of her brother's words of wisdom back in the day and boy, was he dead on on many issues! No one in the TEA Party thinks of Dick Armey or anyone else as their LEADER. We don't need one, as we proved by Scott Brown's stunning victory, with OUR help, I'm not ashamed to say! Not the ideal candidate, but hey, for ULTRA LIBERAL MA, taking that 'Kennedy" seat was not bad!

Welcome Equaljustice!

If you do a little digging over at World Net Daily, I think there are some articles on Dick Armey and his coming out in support of a path to citizenship for those already here illegally. Path to citizenship like that is a slap in the face to people who have been waiting in line to get here to be Americans legally. They're letting them in the side door. And it will only encourage more illegal entry and demands on us that we are not already able to support.

I wonder how people would react if it was the way it was when my greatgrandparents got married. Greatgrandpa was a resident alien legally from Ukraine. Greatgrandma was born in Detroit. They married in 1916, and since grandaddy was a resident alien, the moment grams said yes, she lost her citizenship because she married a foreigner. And because of the Red Revolution a year later, grandaddy didn't get his citizenship papers until 1928 or 29, and he had been here since 1906 when he was 14.

Re: That confuses me a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by EqualJustice
    I saw that video from 2007. I found it confusing because he says he is all for LEGAL immigration but I didn't hear him say Amnesty at all? What did I miss? If he is sympathetic to those who want to LEGALLY immigrate to the US I don't have a problem with that. If he wants any form of amnesty, then YES, I am against that 100%.
    All the DC insiders and sellouts know they should never use the word Amnesty.

So they lie and use other words.

Those of us that have been swimming in their lies and distortions for many years know exactly what Dick Armey is talking about.

Dick Armey is a pro Amnesty agent of the Open Borders Lobby. He is in league with the same faction responsible for wrecking this country and stopping our existing immigration laws from being enforced because his big corporate sponsors want it that way.

All of my DC sources are saying the same thing and that is "Dick Armey is on the take for big business"

Armey's pro Amnesty language is the same CFR talking points we hear from Dems and Reps alike.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast