Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain using spoiler as campaign dirty trick against Ha

John McCain using Deakin as Spoiler against J.D. Hayworth

For Immediate National Release

July 16, 2010

(866) 703-0864Â*Â*Â* WilliamG@alipac.us

US Senator John McCain's campaign is actively working to support the candidacy of a marginal candidate named Jim Deakin who is willingly playing the role of a campaign spoiler to ward off a serious primary challenge from J.D. Hayworth.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's polite and respectful request for Mr. Deakin to step aside, accompanied by polite requests from hundreds of concerned citizens, was answered this morning with a highly negative and fictitious campaign attack from Jim Deakin, which was amazingly similar to John McCain's tactics and press releases.

"When I read Deakin's response and how negative and nasty it was, and how many false accusations were contained in it, I realized that his message was amazingly similar to the press releases we've seen from John McCain's campaign over the last few months," said William Gheen. "We politely asked Deakin to honorably step aside, knowing that we could determine if he was a spoiler, or a legitimate candidate based on how he responded to that voter concern. Deakin's response tells us he is McCain's spoiler and he knows it. We will treat him as such from this point forward."

Deakin's issues are all designed to mirror J.D. Hayworth's campaign, yet Deakin attacks Hayworth, instead of McCain and responds with the same false negativity the overly defensive McCain camp uses. Deakin is not a legitimate candidate, he's a spoiler for McCain and he knows it.

No candidate in the history of U.S. elections has risen from Deakin's current position polling in the single digits, five weeks before election day, yet Deakin continues to pretend he is a legitimate candidate.

John McCain's campaign recently insisted that Jim Deakin be included in public debate that aired last night, as a requirement for McCain's participation. This indicates that John McCain is aware that Deakin is assisting his bid to return to Washington for a new term. This also indicates that Mr. Deakin is quite aware of his value to the John McCain campaign, yet he continues to willingly play the role of spoiler.

"We wanted to give Mr. Deakin the benefit of the doubt just in case he was an honest man caught in a tough situation," said William Gheen. "We now know that Deakin is a spoiler, or a walking talking dirty campaign trick in motion, and he knows it. We will treat him as such moving forward as we ask Arizona voters to reject John McCain and Jim Deakin and reject the dirty politics as usual coming out of DC."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC opposes John McCain because John McCain has been the lead Republican voice in America advocating a Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty that would turn millions of illegal aliens into voters thus destroying the United States as we know it.

John McCain flip flopped on the issue during the Republican primary for president in 2008, but after promising voters he'd be tough on illegal immigration, McCain returned to his pro-amnesty stance quickly after winning the primary.

"Now John McCain is lying to America again and pretending to be all for securing borders that would be quickly erased, if the McCain, Kennedy, Obama Amnesty plan ever passes," said William Gheen. "McCain and his allies are using every dirty campaign trick in the book, including using Deakin as a spoiler to try to stop J.D. Hayworth. Arizonans must realize that if they return McCain to Washington, by voting for him or Deakin, they could end up with tens of thousands of illegals voting in the next round."

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quite frankly I think it best to have him step aside or they will end up with a slit ticket
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now...

http://www.alipac.us/article5470.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FLOOD

FLOOD Arizona Blogs and Forums with this. Arizona must know what a dirty snake McCain is.

It really is all about CONNECTIONS, isn't it?

Most don't know that McCain's 2008 presidential campaign Mexican Affairs Advisor is the very same man that introduced George W. Bush to Vicente Fox in Mexico city while he was the Texas governor and before he ran for president.

No wonder Bush never did anything to secure the border - he was a prime reason we have been overrun to the degree we are today.

McCain would have been BushII.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHAT????

JIM DEAKIN is NOT the spoiler! Big government RINO's are the spoilers of this beautiful country. This is amazing. The propaganda people believe.

Who here thinks Scott Brown of MA was Tea Party candidate?

Who here really believes Jim Deakin is not in this race for the good of Arizona and America???

I am not shocked but continue to be dismayed by ignorance. Turn OFF THE TV folks. Learn the truth!

REMEMBER THIS back in January?

Brown's Win is a Victory for TEA Party Movement,
    NOT Republicans!
    All news reports coming out of Massachusetts indicate that the "Republican" won. That is blatantly WRONG!

The TEA Party Candidate won!

The "mainstream" media, including Fox, somehow made the conclusion that Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele "finally has a major victory". BUT Steele had nothing to do with it.

If you had a chance to listen to Brown's victory speech, you will notice that he hardly mentioned the Republicans. In fact, he called it a "vast independent voter victory". We know he is right because only 16% of the people in Massachusetts are Republicans.

There was only one way for Brown to win and that was to energize the Conservative TEA Party base. And it worked.

FOOLS! One thing is for sure, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO!

http://www.csa-1776.org/csa-news-100122.html

Re: WHAT????

Quote Originally Posted by PonderThis
    There was only one way for Brown to win and that was to energize the Conservative TEA Party base. And it worked.

http://www.csa-1776.org/csa-news-100122.html
    ======================================

And there is only one way the Tea Party can be compromised - The Republican Party. It won't work.

A good acid test is to find campaigns where there are two Republican candidates, and find the one the national GOP is trying to stomp.

Go for that one.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Please William

Would you post Deakin's Response with this article for everyone to see what we are dealing with.

It took me awhile to find it on page 3 http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-205890-days ... asc-0.html

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Please William

Would you post Deakin's Response with this article for everyone to see what we are dealing with.

It took me awhile to find it on page 3 http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-205890-days ... asc-0.html
    Sure thing....

Here is the very nasty and false email I received from Mr. Deakin this morning. He copied his email to me to reporters so we will treat this as his press release.

Not only is this the kind of dirty politics and falsehoods we've seen streaming out of the McCain campaign for months, but this kind of action is not the kind of behavior most people expect from a candidate, much less a member of the US Senate.

[quote]Jim Deakin for Senate wrote:
    >
    > Because Mr. Gheen, for whatever his reasons had Chosen NOT to Stand with Arizona in the month of June for our SB1070 rallies and instead BOYCOTTED Arizona, I see him as a charlatan.
    >
    >
    > Bill Gheen is the patriot for profit director of Americans For Legal Immigration Political Action Committee of ALIPAC. His group likes to follow other immigration activist movements, cheerlead and then take credit for whatever attention they receive. He turns it all into one huge donation machine, sheering the good hearted and the gullible of their hard earned donations and convincing them he has influence in Congressional and Senate races as a legitimate player in forming immigration policy. “I think I read Gheen’s actual quote “If there wasn’t any money in immigration, I (meaning Gheen) wouldn’t be here.â€

Welcome to ALIPAC PonderThis
    And you have made a very good statement. I remember even on Facebook we were rallying the troops to have Brown elected. It was the people out here that got him his seat.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast