Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I have joined the AliPac Facebook Page: Help Arizona Fire and Retire Senator John McCain @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Ariz ... 155?ref=ts and applaud your efforts.

The "FIRE McCAIN" Ad is PRICELESS.

But AliPac's focus appears to be only bent on ousting McCain, and I'm beginning to feel stupid at this point, so someone please educate me, why McCain is the only Senator who MUST be defeated. Surely, he is not the only Senator who favors amnesty - oh, excuse me, Comprehensive Immigration Reform or "regularizing"?

It seems Reid's Dream Act would make him as dangerous as well as many other Senators up for election this year. McCain isn't the only one who doesn't listen to his constituents. Is HE the key pin in all this? I would like to see AliPac helping defeat these other Senators, too.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    I have joined the AliPac Facebook Page: Help Arizona Fire and Retire Senator John McCain @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Ariz ... 155?ref=ts and applaud your efforts.

The "FIRE McCAIN" Ad is PRICELESS.

But AliPac's focus appears to be only bent on ousting McCain, and I'm beginning to feel stupid at this point, so someone please educate me, why McCain is the only Senator who MUST be defeated. Surely, he is not the only Senator who favors amnesty - oh, excuse me, Comprehensive Immigration Reform or "regularizing"?

It seems Reid's Dream Act would make him as dangerous as well as many other Senators up for election this year. McCain isn't the only one who doesn't listen to his constituents. Is HE the key pin in all this? I would like to see AliPac helping defeat these other Senators, too.
    The McCain Hayworth race is the focus right now because it is the next major race to be decided in 20 days.

As for the other Senate and Congressional races, our trusted volunteers are working as fast as they can behind the scenes to gather up info, research, and candidate surveys so we can expand our focus outside of the 90+ candidates we are currently struggling to support.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The McCain Hayworth race is the focus right now because it is the next major race to be decided in 20 days.

As for the other Senate and Congressional races, our trusted volunteers are working as fast as they can behind the scenes to gather up info, research, and candidate surveys so we can expand our focus outside of the 90+ candidates we are currently struggling to support. W
    OK, Now it makes more sense. Thanks W

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by h47
    I NEVER liked, John McCain. And now that I know he's for amnesty, I really DON'T like him. I got so sick of him talking non-stop about, Joe The Plumber when he was running for President.

Because I would much RATHER him talk about the ISSUES. Talk about what he would do if he were elected President.

But nope. All we got from him was non-stop spewing of, Joe The Plumber and how Obama is a "terrorist" and "Hitler".

And of course all this nonsense about him being a "Maverick".
    Maverick? Him? No. I don't think so.

This guy is a huge phony. I don't believe or trust ANYTHING he says.
    It is what McCain DID NOT SAY during his 2008 run for the White House that tells the story.

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (CNN) -- Presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama debated in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday night. NBC's Tom Brokaw moderated the debate.

The "Town Hall" forum for this second presidential debate between the two candidates used questions from a live audience with Moderator Brokaw also asking questions sent in to him from internet emails.

Tom Brokaw deliberately steered away from asking what positions the two Presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama held on these three important national issues:

* Illegal Alien Immigration

* The National Trade Deficit With China

* The Outsourcing of American Jobs Overseas

In addition, these words relating to those issues were never mentioned during the entire Palin / Biden debate by either Gwen Ifill, Sarah Palin, or Joseph Biden:

* Immigration
    * Border
    * Amnesty
    * Illegal Aliens
    * Sovereignty
    * Trade Deficit
    * Trade Imbalance
    * Outsourcing
    * Losing Jobs
    It's pretty pathetic that these open borders pols are too cowardly to reveal their true positions on the most important issues we face as a nation. If they are that ashamed of their standings then maybe they shouldn't be running the country. Seriously if they are so proud of their standings then why try to deliberately hide them?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: JUAN HERNANDEZ - MEXICO FIRST, SECOND, AND LAST

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    He also keep saying "My Friend"

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12