Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joining the National Discussion about Illegal Immigration

Friends of ALIPAC,

A few times each year, we are going to offer an invitation to our supporters to join the national discussion about illegal immigration by participating in the Discussion Groups area of our main website at www.ALIPAC.us

Our Discussion Groups are for supporters only, and offer a unique online community where your opinions and activism are on display in a very prominent forum.

The Discussion Groups area is accessed via the main menu box on the left of each page at alipac.us

We have very strict rules regarding participation in our Discussion Groups, and this facet of ALIPAC's national operations is not for everyone. While comments in this open source section of our website do not reflect the positions of the ALIPAC organization, our volunteer moderators work hard to assure the rules of proper discourse are followed.

Broadcasting via our Discussion Groups area means that an activist must be careful about how comments can be perceived or intentionally distorted by illegal alien supporters who watch us closely with a baleful eye.

Our online activists in the Discussion Groups area are busy working to collect important news and announcements from across America to help build and maintain the world's largest archive of information regarding the illegal immigration invasion of America.

We are on the verge of setting a new yearly web traffic record this month at alipac.us, and new web traffic records for our daily, hourly, and monthly usage have been set here in the last few months!

If you would like to comment occasionally in order to leave a lasting record of your feelings on these matters, or if you think you would like to become more involved in ALIPAC's efforts by participating on a regular basis in our Discussion groups, then please review our rules below and request an e-application for a posting account.

Having an account to comment online in our Discussion Groups area is different from signing up to receive our email alerts.

ALIPAC's Discussion Groups area rules
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

To apply for an account to join ALIPAC's Discussion Groups please send an email request to Accounts@alipac.us

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr william
    Im so sick of the illegal immigrants . I live in the South bx I can go back to the year's 40&50 On this street the name is brook ave Bet 137 & 136 . & it goes' all the way up town all I can see are Mexico
    it look just like Mexico now all I see are china . not one wht Person
    & it sad.
    all I can say he to get them & all of the other country the hell
    out
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)