Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Laura Ingraham for President!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham for President!

After reading the recent news that Laura Ingraham is considering running for office in the future, I'd just like to declare online 'Laura Ingraham for President!'

While this is partly just to thank Laura for all of the effort she has put into fighting corrupt politicians who support amnesty for illegal immigrants, it is also a serious suggestion.

Michelle Bachmann got a raw deal from the GOP when she ran for president and I think that conservatives need to fix the situation. Republicans who seem obsessed with the Hispanic vote are illustrating a lot of hypocrisy when they overlook female voters.

Allowing the Democrats to elect both the first black and female presidents would give them a huge edge in politics for generations to come even without their planned new bloc of illegals turned voters!

Laura Ingraham has the wits and the existing base of support needed for a strong run for president. She has charisma and she has proven that she is loyal to the American public and the US Constitution. She has passed the great litmus test that Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Chris Christie all fail due to their support for a form of amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants.

It would be wonderful to have at least one strong candidate running for the presidency in 2016 who does not support immigration reform amnesty for illegals and supports our current border and immigration laws instead.

It would also be wonderful for the GOP to have a strong female candidate running who is appreciated by GOP voters.

Laura Ingraham could fill both of these needs and would also inspire many like minded Americans to get involved in politics or run for office themselves. She has been at the front leading the charge against amnesty supporters, Eric Cantor and Lamar Alexander.

While we pride ourselves here at ALIPAC for our research and amnesty supporter detection abilities, in the past year Laura Ingraham is the one who has sounded the alarm on many of these immigration reform amnesty turncoats first.

So I say again... Laura Ingraham for president in 2016! She's the one who can beat Hillary Clinton and if the elites think that we as Americans are going to put up with another Bush vs. Clinton dynasty match up in this land, they can forget it!

Heck, I even think that Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin would make a great running mate choice for Laura unless she wanted to ask Jeff Sessions first!

Thank you Laura Ingraham for all you are doing for America and I know I speak for a lot of us here when I say that we will do our very best to support you for any office that you might choose.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Reference Article

Laura Ingraham, Tea Party Giant Killer, Eyes Her Next Scalp
    http://www.alipac.us/laura-ingraham-...xt-scalp-3256/

Last edited by working4change; 07-29-2014 at 10:01 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm there... I'll help push her
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    I'm there... I'll help push her
    Who do you think would make the best running mate for Laura Ingraham? If she cleared the GOP primary she would be unstoppable in the General Election. She could vanquish Hillary Clinton.

W

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I don't know who would make a good running mate; my first thought would be Sen. Sessions but I'm terrified of losing him in the Senate.... what I do know is she is a wrecking ball to the political elite; a king maker or breaker