Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lock the Vote! Over 5,000 American votes Stolen in Colorado

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many of you will remember that ALIPAC went on national television as the first guest of Election Day 2010 on Fox News to warn the nation that illegal aliens would be voting in large numbers.

Since that time, we have contended that illegal alien voters helped stall the American public's political revolution, especially west of the Mississippi river in places like Nevada and Colorado.

Now, even more solid evidence is emerging to back our claims.

The article we have for you to distribute is ground breaking and shocking.

A new study in Colorado says that a comparison between voter registration data and driver license data indicates the following concerns.

First they find that 12,000 non US Citizens or many more have committed the felony of registering to vote in Colorado!

Second, they found that at least 5,000 non citizens and illegal aliens, perhaps many more, committed the felony of voting in the 2010 elections!

Each non citizen and illegal alien who votes in an election has stolen the voice of an American citizen!

This outrage must be addressed immediately as the entire credibility of US Elections have now been cast into doubt.

Please read, and distribute the article below. Every member of Congress and each member of your state's local governments must receive copies.

If you do not respond to our request to forward this article to ALL AMERICAN LAWMAKERS, then please take out a piece of paper and write your name on it and a small note explaining that you surrender your nation to illegal alien invaders today.

For those of you willing to take an hour to help save your nation, grab this article and run with it! We will be counting on our homepage how many of you respond and how many people read this article!

Article to post, forward, report, circulate, etc...

------>>

5,000 non-citizens voting in Colorado a 'wake-up call' for states
    http://www.alipac.us/article-6198-thread-1-0.html

<<-----

If you have questions, suggestions, feedback, or need any help at all helping ALIPAC distribute this article quickly to every state and Federal lawmaker in America, please post at this activism tracking link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1207691.html#1207691

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS ALL MAKE SURE THAT THEY GET THIS ARTICLE FROM US!! LETS DISTRIBUTE IT FAR AND WIDE!!!!VOTER FRAUD AFFECTS US ALL AND COULD DEFEAT US GETTING THE CANDIDATE OF OUR CHOICE IN OFFICE OVER AND OVER! Colorado has Hickenlooper and Bennet in office because of VOTER FRAUD, it could happen and probably has happened in your state as well! Obama is counting on Voter Fraud to be re elected, we must take care of this threat to our VOTES BEFORE 2012!

A question for anyone that could possibly answer.

I live in a state where we have to register and show ID in order to vote. Is it possible for a state such as mine to put pressure on other states, or sue other states where there is much concern over voter fraud?

I thought for a long time that all states were simular in respect to providing ID in order to both register and cast a vote. I have since been shocked to find that my state is in a minority, apparently a very small minority?

So even though my state does require ID to vote, should I ask my federal reps. to place pressure on other states to do likewise?

added to the homepage and going out to our national network now.

I am personally going to send copies to lawmakers in NC, MD and Utah.

http://www.alipac.us/article6206.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Sending out now

How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud

â—¦Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).

â—¦Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who's been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).

â—¦Mystery Voters. These "voters" cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)

â—¦Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).

â—¦Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they're protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers -- voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)

â—¦Illegal aliens. These voters have long been a core liberal constituency, especially in California. In Orange County in 1996, Rep. Bob Dornan had his congressional seat stolen from him when thousands of illegal aliens voted for Loretta Sanchez (Christian Science Monitor, 9/2/97).

â—¦Vote-buying. Purchasing votes has long been a traditional scheme by Democrats, and not just with money. In the 2000 election in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Democratic workers initiate a "smokes-for-votes" campaign in which they paid dozens of homeless men with cigarettes if they cast ballots for Al Gore (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 11/14/00).

â—¦Phantom Voters. These voters don't really exist, but their ballots do. In the 1996 Lousiana Senate race, GOP candidate Woody Jenkins had the election stolen from him when he discovered that 7,454 actual votes were cast but had no paper trail to authenticate them (Behind the Headlines, F.R. Duplantier, 4/27/97).

â—¦Dimpled chads. Those infamous punch-cards were a ballot bonanza for Al Gore. Democratic poll workers in Palm Beach, Dade and Broward counties tampered and manipulated thousands of ineligible ballots and counted them for Gore, even though no clear vote could be discerned. (NewsMax.com 11/27, 12/22, 11/18, 11/19/00).

â—¦Absentee ballots. Normally it's assumed that Republicans benefit from absentee ballots. But in the case of Miami's 1997 mayoral election, hundreds of absentee ballots were made for sale or sent out to non-Miami residents. Fraud was so extensive in the race that the final results were overturned in court (FL Dept. of Law Enforcement Report, 1/5/9.

http://www.conservativeaction.org/resou ... =votefraud
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Sending this out.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Distributing-- For non geeks like me I would suggest that ALIPAC let readers know that the REPLY button is at the bottom of the forum!!--- Thanks William!

list of lawmakers

where is list of lawmakers to distribute this news article to ?

Golightly-If ALIPAC doesn't have a link to YOUR lawmakers I would suggest copying the message and joining http://numbersusa.com as it too is an excellent site focused on the immigration issue. Look for and use the Action Board and Action Buffet there to FAX them with the message!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast