Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are welcome IronCowboy.

Psalm 92:1, it is written, it is good to give thanks to the Lord,
    to sing praises to your name, O Most High
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Drudge finally has something in red:
    McConnell vote today on DREAM Act, DADT 'a political show'
    I don't understand how illegal immigrants can walk around in the open without any fear of arrest. Here in Indiana at the Croy Creek Traders fair every other Sunday there's more mexicans than Americans. They run in packs and only 1 in the pack speaks English. Washington Indiana is a haven for illegal mexicans, you see them all over the place thanks to the Purdue turkey processing plant there. They told a friend of mine that hired in there that if she couldn't learn Spanish she couldn't work there. All the restaurants around here are hiring mexicans almost exclusively. If the INS wanted me to, I could fill their bus with illegals without any trouble.

I know you guys are busy but could you please look at this story in the Winston-Salem Journal NC

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/se ... ar-410146/

What is sickening is that the Winston-Salem Journal disables the comments when it's an illegal committing these crimes which makes them rank low in views, basically trying to sweep it under the rug. They do the same when the criminals are black. Funny thing is when it's a white criminal that does not happen.

Please have a look and help draw attention to the article as well as what the Winston-Salem Journal is trying to get away with.

If you have time please write the editor.

news@wsjournal.com

and the writer

mhewlett@wsjournal.com

Thank you.

oops

My letter to Bill O'Reilly:

"Fox News: Why aren't you reporting about the attempt to pass Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens today? Why has Rupert Murdoch come out in favor of "immigration reform"? Don't you understand that these illegals would then turn around and vote the Democrap ticket because they pushed for amnesty? It isn't bad enough that we have all of the other networks, and most large "news" papers basically controlled by the state, and now Fox News has caved??? Fox was the only bastion of conservative voice that we had! You always have Bernie Goldberg on who has called the other networks "lamestream". Now Fox has also become "lamestream"? Don't think we haven't noticed the shift, because we have!

I had already stopped watching you because you practically bend over backwards to placate Obamatrons, but my husband still wanted to watch because he was unable to watch Beck due to his anxiety. Is Glenn going to cave in too? Do we not have a voice to speak for us any longer?

Has Rupert sold his soul and our soul too?

tickedoff conservative

P.S. I tried to email on the Drudge link but after I typed it I wanted to check my spelling and when I scrolled up, it disappeared! I tried again, and it wouldn't even let me type, it just took me to the top of the page! How did other people get to email?
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Patrioticpatti, thank you for the passionate message to Bill O'Reilly.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Ga. Peach. I wasn't able to post an email on the Drudge. Perhaps they had already received so many they disabled it?
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123