Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Media lies as 5k protest illegals in Boston, next round converge on TN!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Media lies as 5k protest illegals in Boston, next round converge on TN!

Americans fighting illegal immigration converge on Tennessee
    (from all states! This means you! Join the protests, fund the calls, volunteer to make calls from anywhere in US!)

Two national leaders are announcing they are personally leading protests in Tennessee next Saturday, Aug 2nd, to convey how important these protests are in the national battle to stop the illegal immigrant invasion! James Neighbors of Overpasses for America will lead the protest scheduled in Memphis, TN, and William Gheen of ALIPAC will lead the protest in Blountville, TN. Other national leaders are still needed for this effort.

A lot of people in Tennessee are making plans to join us as American protesters who oppose Senator Lamar Alexander's amnesty bill S. 744, which is responsible for the current border surge of illegals, are traveling from all across America to converge on TN! Many activists in adjacent states like NC, GA, MO, etc. are prepping their vehicles today for this important convergence on TN.

It is going to take a national movement to help Joe Carr unseat Lamar Alexander in the Thursday, Aug 7th, GOP primary, and these Aug 2nd protests in Tennessee, Michigan, and Washington state must receive your maximum support and attendance to maintain and strengthen our current national momentum!

To review your closest protest locations and times for Aug 2nd, please visit our master list at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/protest-time...mnesty-307707/

If you cannot make it to one of the important Aug 2nd protests in the three target states, please consider making a donation to help us fund our automated calls into Tennessee that are the same as the ones we used to defeat Eric Cantor! We only have a few short days left to raise the thousands of dollars we need to repeat our Eric Cantor removal strategy against Lamar Alexander in Tennessee. You can donate securely and with ease at this link. Each dollar you donate will help us reach almost 100 TN GOP voters!

If you want Amnesty supporting Senator Lamar Alexander defeated like Cantor was we need your support asap via
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

If you would like to volunteer to call GOP voters in Tennessee from home, please email WilliamG@alipac.us with the subject line "Volunteer TN."

Historic Boston Protest Against Illegals

Our historic wave of more than 300 protests against illegal immigration held across America on July 18-19 inspired Boston talk radio show host Jeff Kuhner to organize a protest yesterday, Saturday, July 26, 2014. Using the power of his talk show he brought out an unprecedented crowd of at least 4-5,000 Americans like us!

The Boston Globe and a local CBS affiliate rushed to get pictures that tried to make the crowd look like a few hundred out on the web before anyone else. They even used the title "hundreds protest" but it was a blatant lie that we are about to bust wide open!

Please look at these pictures of the entire crowd of thousands! Then check out the video of that crowd chanting "send them (illegals) home!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXptImDlZbk#t=67

We need everyone preparing to join more protests August 2 through October 25, 2014, to film us chanting "USA! USA! USA!" and "send them home" so we can anger Janet Murguia of La Raza more before Congressman Luis Gutiérrez tries to "punish" us for opposing illegal immigration!

The American giant is finally awakening. Please take steps to make sure that every talk radio show host loyal to Americans receives copies of this information! We need more talk radio leaders like Jeff Kuhner to join our protest coalition!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com

PS: To add a protest to our master list for the next national wave (Oct 24-25) timed to have maximum impact on the 2014 elections, send your protest location and times into
    Protests@alipac.us as soon as possible.

To help us reach more Americans with online advertising to organize them with us or to help fund our calls to GOP voters in TN, please send your support via..
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-27-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Let's keep it going folks!

There is only one way to deal with despicable lies of the "news" media, post every where, every blog very friend, get the news out. People are energized and motivated when they see large numbers of others supporting them. It gives them hope that we can win after all. This is precisely why the Marxist "news" media tries to disparage patriots and diminish their power with a false perception of small numbers. Also it weakens the influence patriots have over their legislators, most of whom only know the distorted information from the Marxist media.

Patriots, get copies of these pictures and get a personal meeting with your representatives and wave those pictures under their noses and tell them how the Marxists "news" media is lying by using false information and false numbers. It is our job to get out the information the Marxists media will not report.

WE HAVE THE POWER OF TRUTH ON OUR SIDE.

WELL IT ABOUT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR EYES THANK YOU Mr GHEEN FOR STANDING UP FOR THE USA WE ARE SICK OF THIS BS SEND THEY ALL BACK HOME & OBAMA ALSO
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-28-2014 at 07:57 AM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BIG anti immigration rally in Boston yesterday...

" While Bree Sison of WBZ-TV estimated the crowd numbering in the hundreds, Boston.com described the area in front of the State House as “teeming with protesters,” noting that rally organizer Jeff Kuhner, host of WRKO’s The Kuhner Report, put the number closer to 10,000."

Boston ‘Teeming With Protesters’ in Giant Rally Against Housing Illegal Immigrants in the State
    Illegal immigration protesters descended upon historic Boston on Saturday...
    www.theblaze.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boston ‘Teeming With Protesters’ in Giant Rally Against Housing Illegal Immigrants in the State

Jul. 26, 2014 8:16pm Dave Urbanski

Illegal immigration protesters descended upon historic Boston on Saturday decrying Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick’s decision to offer shelter in the state to unaccompanied minors.

Image source: Twitter/Marc Lombardo

While Bree Sison of WBZ-TV estimated the crowd numbering in the hundreds, Boston.com described the area in front of the State House as “teeming with protesters,” noting that rally organizer Jeff Kuhner, host of WRKO’s The Kuhner Report, put the number closer to 10,000.
    Sison did note that the rally was the largest she’s ever seen on Beacon Hill:

Bree Sison @BreeSison
    Follow
    I've been to a lot of rallies on Beacon Hill. This is by far the largest I've seen. #immigration #wbz
    11:46 AM - 26 Jul 2014 Boston, MA, United States

More from Boston.com:
    This week, a state official said it remained “unclear” how many unaccompanied minors crossing the nation’s southern border illegally would be coming to Massachusetts and how many could stay in the state longer. The state has offered to house up to 1,000 children at one of two secure facilities for up to four months.
    “These are not children,” Kuhner added, Boston.com reported. “When you say child, the implication is 4, 5, 6 [years old]. They’re teenagers – many of them are gangbangers … If you’re 15, you’re not a child. A child is 12 and under.”

“I’ve never seen any kind of a backlash like this before on any issue ever,” Kuhner said of Patrick’s decision, Boston.com noted. “People in this state are livid. They feel betrayed by the political elite.”

Here’s a portion of what Kuhner told the crowd:

Kuhner also noted what he saw as a diverse group:
    “When I see this army in front of me, and I see them black and white, Hispanic, young, old, men, women, Americans, children, adults, rich, poor, veterans — our great veterans — legal immigrants like Jeff Kuhner, that when I raised the alarm, when I called out for all of you to come, and I see so many of you here standing by me shoulder to shoulder, I can’t tell you…how honored, humbled, and touched I am.”

Kuhner came to the United States in the 1990s on a work visa as he worked towards a Ph.D. Still a Canadian citizen, he was issued a green card in 2006. Kuhner said he is currently in the process of becoming a naturalized citizen, Boston.com noted.
    @KrisWilliams81 went awesome!! Anti illegal immigration rally in Boston! We shut down two sidesof the common, pic.twitter.com/oyTGBTK8nV
    — Joe Caps (@JOECAPS22) July 26, 2014

Marc Lombardo @MarcTLombardo
    Follow
    Over 5000 people showed up today at the State House for the @TheKuhnerReport rally against illegal immigration!
    1:29 PM - 26 Jul 2014

Anti illegal immigration rally in Boston!! pic.twitter.com/5zOMDRjJ2r
    — Joe Caps (@JOECAPS22) July 26, 2014
    (H/T: The Right Scoop)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...-in-the-state/

Thousands Storm Boston in Massive Protest Against Housing Illegals in the State

in News, Politics / by Amanda Shea / on July 27, 2014 at 5:16 pm /

Image source: Twitter/Marc Lombardo

Illegal immigration protesters in Boston came out in droves on Saturday in a public outcry against Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick’s decision to offer shelter in the state to unaccompanied minors.
    While there is not an official count of protesters who gathered on Boston’s Beacon Hill yesterday, it’s estimated to have been around 10,000 citizens in opposition to Patrick’s decision, according to Jeff Kuhner, host of WRKO’s The Kuhner Report.
    The sheer number of attendees serves to demonstrate American’s general opinion on the immigration issue. “I’ve been to a lot of rallies on Beacon Hill. This is by far the largest I’ve seen,” Bree Sison of Boston’s WBZ-TV tweeted. Kuhner added to that same sentiment saying, “I’ve never seen any kind of a backlash like this before on any issue ever. People in this state are livid. They feel betrayed by the political elite.”

“This week, a state official said it remained ‘unclear’ how many unaccompanied minors crossing the nation’s southern border illegally would be coming to Massachusetts and how many could stay in the state longer. The state has offered to house up to 1,000 children at one of two secure facilities for up to four months,”
    Boston.com reported.
    Language regarding illegal ‘children’ seems to have been carefully crafted in an effort to appeal to the sensitivities of the masses.
    “When you say child, the implication is 4, 5, 6 [years old]. They’re teenagers – many of them are gangbangers … If you’re 15, you’re not a child. A child is 12 and under,” Boston.com reported.
    In addressing the crowed, Kuhner made specific mention of what he saw as a diverse group, “When I see this army in front of me, and I see them black and white, Hispanic, young, old, men, women, Americans, children, adults, rich, poor, veterans — our great veterans — legal immigrants like Jeff Kuhner,” Kuhner said, “that when I raised the alarm, when I called out for all of you to come, and I see so many of you here standing by me shoulder to shoulder, I can’t tell you…how honored, humbled, and touched I am.”
    Kuhner, originally a Canadian citizen, came to the United States in the 1990′s on a work visa. While working toward earning a Ph.D, he was issued a green card in 2006. Kuhner is still in the process of becoming a naturalized citizen, according to Boston.com.
    Video footage of the rally with Kuhner leading the group with his speech:

http://madworldnews.com/thousands-st...sing-illegals/