Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Missing ALIPAC Youtube Video of Ft. Lauderdale Assaults

Friends of ALIPAC and members of the media,

I regret to inform everyone that our video on our YouTube account of ALIPAC1 named Tea Party Protesters Assaulted by Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporters in Ft. Lauderdale has been pulled down from public view due to an unfair complaint lodged by a Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images, Inc.

Wayne Eckert and his brother filmed the attack on Tea Party protesters conducted by pro Amnesty supporters who were members of ANSWER.

Eckert's team notified me of their video via a message on Facebook this past Sunday Nov. 15. I asked them to call me and promptly received a call from Channel 1 Images from a man who identified himself as Wayne Eckert.

I interviewed him about the incident and he offered us a copy of the video. Not only did he offer us a copy, but he uploaded the copy with the audio on it per my request. I gave Mr. Eckert the password to our YouTube account and he released the video for us by uploading the high quality copy to our YouTube account ALIPAC1.

We all worked very hard this week at great expense of time, energy, and funds to get that video out to America. By tonight, hundreds upon hundreds of websites and online news sources had linked into our copy of the video.

The number of views the video had received was approaching 200,000 when I received an email from Wayne Eckert telling me we were infringing on they copyright for the video. I told him we would have to debate that in court because he had given us permission to use and release the video and had even uploaded it to our account and released it through us with his own hand! Wayne Eckert never informed us that the video was copyrighted and no copyright was mentioned before we received his email notice tonight a few minutes before Youtube pulled the video down.

Unfortunately, Mr. Eckert had sent in his complaint to YouTube. YouTube has pulled the video and we have filed a DMCA Counter-Notification however, it may take up to ten days for the video to be restored on our account. We have solid proof that Wayne Eckert gave us permission to use the video and that he even uploaded it for us, so we can handle things in court no problem.

Unfortunately, Mr. Eckert is currently abusing us through YouTube's copyright processes and procedures.

In doing so, he has disrupted a lot of work and made a lot of illegal alien supporters very happy. That video was causing great political damage to the pro amnesty lobby due to ALIPAC's extensive network of contacts built up over the last five years which gives us the ability to bring so much attention to a video.

We are issuing an advisory to all of our supporters, allied immigration enforcement groups, and Tea Party organizers about this situation.

We apologize to all of our friends and allies in the movement who have been working so hard to get the video to the public.

It is terribly unfortunate that Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images has chosen to take actions that will greatly harm the efforts of those of us fighting to prevent violence against Americans who are exercising their rights as was seen in this video.

Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images may try to contact allied groups in the future and we want all of our contacts to know that if you are looking for videographers who can be counted on when something like this happens at your events, you might want to get someone besides Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images.

Ironically, Wayne Eckert has not filed copyright infringement claims against the five other people on youtube with copies of his video. Many of the other copies are in the hands of illegal alien supporters. ALIPAC never distributed copies of the video but some others copied them on Youtube which usually happens.

Our ability to warn the nation and entire Tea Party movement about potential threats to the physical well being of their participants and to seek political changes to protect the rights of Americans who are being threatened by radical leftists has been terribly damaged tonight by the unfair and duplicitous actions of Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images.

We wanted all of you to know what had happened to the video and we are mounting this notice on our homepage to deal with the resulting fallout from the video being removed.

We do promise you all that we will do all in our power to get YouTube to restore the video as soon as possible, to get the word out about what happened in other ways, and to try to persuade Mr. Wayne Eckert of Channel 1 Images not to continue harming organizations and causes by giving permissions to use a video, uploading it for organizations, and then asking YouTube to pull the video down afterward.

We intend to pursue legal action against Wayne Eckert and Channel 1 Images next week, to recover our losses and damages resulting from their actions uploading the video to our account and then filing complaint with YouTube to pull it down after we invested so much time, energy, and funds into telling people to watch the video.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

I set this to Glenn Beck and more.

I sent this to everyone on my list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video can be found here.

http://www.newser.com/story/74372/anti- ... loody.html

Anti-Tea Party Tide Turning Bloody
    Experts worry fights may be next wave

Newser) – Fistfights at tea party rallies over the weekend have some analysts worried that the violent backlash may be only just beginning. In Fort Lauderdale, anti-tea party activists chanting "Amnesty yes, racists no!" clashed with tea party protesters who entered their protest zone. The group had emailed members calling for "a militant confrontation" with "tea-baggers," the Christian Science Monitor reports. http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/ ... e-streets/

and here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIDEONETDAILY
    Tea partiers brutally beaten by pro-amnesty group
    Shocking! Illegal immigration protesters attacked, pushed into traffic

Posted: November 17, 2009
    10:13 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=116347

Che Guevara supporters with a radical pro-amnesty coalition viciously attacked and bludgeoned tea party protesters at a Florida anti-illegal-immigration rally, including a 62-year-old man who was beaten and kicked in the face.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC called for "Tea Parties Against Amnesty and Illegal Immigration" to form quickly across the nation on Nov. 14. In less than 30 days, protests were scheduled for more than 50 towns and cities.

But two Fort Lauderdale, Fla., tea party protesters were brutally beaten by pro-amnesty activists on the day of the nationwide rally as they attempted to film Florida's Act Now to Stop War and End Racism Coalition counterprotest.

ANSWER members carried Che Guevara signs and other black and yellow placards that stated "Full rights for all immigrants." They shouted, "Amnesty yes, racists no!"

As the two men attempted to film the protest, an ANSWER member in a black tanktop and blue jeans lunged after one of the cameramen and beat him with a sign, pushing him into traffic. Another ANSWER member in a white T-shirt attacked the same cameraman while the victim defended himself with what appears to be a camera tripod.

A female tea party protester began screaming as Dave Caulkett of Floridians for Immigration Enforcement and the initial ANSWER attacker fought in the middle of the street.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

I knew violence would rear it's ugly face when the illegal aliens realized that we (American Citizens)are not going to take this amnesty bulls_ _ _ _ lying down. I'm a 54 yr.old Grandma and I will gladly take an ass kickin' for my country if I have to. BTW, I detest violence but that is all these 3rd world illegals know.

Quote Originally Posted by Janazur
    I knew violence would rear it's ugly face when the illegal aliens realized that we (American Citizens)are not going to take this amnesty bulls_ _ _ _ lying down. I'm a 54 yr.old Grandma and I will gladly take an ass kickin' for my country if I have to. BTW, I detest violence but that is all these 3rd world illegals know.
    Janazur - You are so right. The violence from the illegal invaders might escalate some at first, until they realize that won't stop us. I am thankful more Americans are now willing to speak out about this issue, but I just wish the problem had not been allowed to get this bad. I just hope its not too late. I don't think so, but its not going to be easy.

Thank heaven we have an organization like ALIPAC!

Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I feel this is happening because The SEIU thugs are threatening him!

There is no other reason for it.

Has anyone seen in the FT Lauderdale papers if the cops there did anything?
    I called them and sent the video about 1 hour after "W" posted it.........
    They had not heard anything about it.
    I told them the faces of the thugs was in the videos.

I just feel that the Whitehouse and SEIU are behind this! Not to mention racists in La Raza and the EVER CORRUPT ACLU!

If you have proof take the "srekcuskcoc" to COURT!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I feel the same way. Either he is being threatened or he is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I feel the same way. Either he is being threatened or he is part of the problem.

I think they were paid to take the video down.
    After all it does show how dangerous & militant Pro-Illegals can be and really ruins their self image (Boo Hoo The Racists anti IA's are hate mongers) as being on the side of righteousness.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis

I think they were paid to take the video down.
    After all it does show how dangerous & militant Pro-Illegals can be and really ruins their self image (Boo Hoo The Racists anti IA's are hate mongers) as being on the side of righteousness.
    PAID BY THE WHITEhouse!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast