Like Tree2Likes

Thread: More Calls Needed Against Bridge Act Amnesty right away!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Calls Needed Against Bridge Act Amnesty right away!

WARNING! Activist response levels to fight Bridge Act Amnesty are too low! We need to pack a harder punch. We need all of you on the phones right away. The Bridge Act Amnesty and Dream Act Amnesty bills are dominoes designed to pass full Comprehensive Amnesty to create permanent open borders, unending illegal immigration, and Democrats control of all elections that will cost many Americans their lives!

ROLL AGAINST AMNESTY NOW WITH A FEW CALLS TO YOUR REP AND OUR 13 GOP Targets WORKING WITH DEMS ON AMNESTY!

Step 1: Access this website (Click Here) to determine who your Reps in Congress are and pick up the phone to call and say...

"I'm calling to ask Rep. ___________ to oppose and vote against the Bridge Act Amnesty (HR 496) for illegal aliens and want my representative to refuse Rep. Mike Coffman's discharge petition on the bill because the American public deserves more time on any Amnesty legislation for illegal aliens. Do not rush, discharge, or vote for the Bridge Act Amnesty which gives illegal aliens special treatment and immunity from our existing laws! Americans like me spoke out clearly in 2016, we want all of our existing immigration laws enforced and no special status for any illegal immigrants. Please say No to the Bridge Act, Dream Act, and Comprehensive Amnesty bills!"

Step 2: Please contact the Republican bill sponsors for Bridge Act Amnesty (HR 496) (Click on names for contact info)

Rep. Coffman, Mike [R-CO-6]
    Rep. Curbelo, Carlos [R-FL-26]*
    Rep. Denham, Jeff [R-CA-10]*
    Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-27]*
    Rep. Newhouse, Dan [R-WA-4]
    Rep. Reichert, David G. [R-WA-8]
    Rep. Valadao, David G. [R-CA-21]
    Rep. Bacon, Don [R-NE-2]
    Rep. Fitzpatrick, Brian K. [R-PA-8]
    Rep. Donovan, Daniel M., Jr. [R-NY-11]
    Rep. Faso, John J. [R-NY-19]
    Rep. Stewart, Chris [R-UT-2]
    Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6]

and say

"I am calling to inform Rep. _______ that I am working with other activists nationwide to find a GOP primary challenger that will run against him/her and throw him/her out of office like we did with Eric Cantor because Rep. _______ is SPONSORING the Bridge Act AMNESTY for illegal aliens (HR 496)! All of those Americans that voted for Trump oppose DACA, Dream Act, Comprehensive, and Bridge Act AMNESTY for illegal aliens. I hope Rep. _________ can be defeated by a better Republican that won't work to give illegal immigrants special status and treatment instead of working on issues important to American citizens like me!"

CALL NOW TO HELP HEAD OFF TODAY's POSSIBLE VOTE ON THIS AMNESTY BILL!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call on ALIPAC Endorsed Members of Congress To Stop DACA Amnesty
    Please join us on the phones to DC! (Names and Numbers at this link)
    https://www.alipac.us/f8/call-alipac...mnesty-350441/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)