Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Flyer Campaign Targets Employers that Hire illegals

For Immediate Release:
    January 11, 2006

Contact: Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC)

WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), Latino Americans for Immigration Reform (LAIR), released a new flyer to the nation today that tells employers how to only hire legal labor and tells employees how to report employers that hire illegal aliens to the authorities.

The new flyer campaign is already generating media interest and is written in both English and Spanish. Citizen activists in all 50 states will start deploying the flyer to work sites across the nation today. Many other organizations that are fighting illegal immigration will also receive the flyer.

"We hope these flyers will help both law abiding employers and distraught American workers alike," says William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration. "It is offered in Spanish to help both legal aliens and even illegal aliens that are upset with abusive employers."

Americans for Legal Immigration moved to create the flyer after a new report sponsored by the North Carolina Bankers Association was released showing heavy illegal alien presence in many industries -- especially construction. Their report failed to mention that many of the banks that paid for the "study" are giving home mortgages to illegal aliens some of which are backed by taxpayers via the Federal Housing Authority.

"Even Cesar Chavez, the revered Mexican-American labor leader, was known to call immigration enforcement on a regular basis and encouraged others to do so." says Lupe Moreno of LAIR. "Chavez fought illegal immigration fiercely."

These flyers provide employers with contact information for the free SAVE (Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements) program that they can use to detect false documents and screen out illegal alien applicants. The fliers also provide contact information for employers to be reported to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Hiring illegal aliens and aiding and abetting illegal aliens are serious crimes.

"We have reports of employers firing their illegal aliens quickly once they realize that ICE has been notified and the rest of the country can see the filed complaint on our site," says Jason Mrochek of WeHireAliens.com "We hope the flyer will increase the number of reports filed through us."

Copies of these new flyers can be accessed and printed by anyone in America via the Americans for Legal Immigration.

To view or print copies of the flyer, please visit http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

###

Paid For by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Homepage copy at

http://www.alipac.us/article-969-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are getting some tips and feedback from our members. Here are some suggestions for deploying the flyers.

1. Consider light card stock to print the flyers on and spray them with inexpensive sealant from the store to increase their resistance to rain and sunshine if placed outdoors.

2. Obey all local laws and ordinances.

3. Place them in high traffic areas like bus stops, grocery stores, and Wal-Mart and Home Depot!

4. Place them on vehicles beneath a wiper.

5. Place them in restrooms at restaurants you are concerned about.

6. Mail them to employers you suspect.

7. Give them to friends and contacts in the business community.

8. Email and give hard copies to lawmakers and their assistants to have the info handy for calls they receive.

9. Drop some flyers off at your local newspaper, radio, and TV stations.

10. Put them up on University and technical college campuses. A lot of American students are displaced by illegal alien workers.

11. Put them near construction sites.

12. Put them in store windows.

13. Hand them out at meetings

14. Mail them to Congressional offices in districts and DC.

15. Leave them on tables in coffee shops, barber shops, and hair salons.

16. Put them up around town where others place flyers.

17. Ask store clerks and convenient store staff if you can place some near the cash register.

18. Put them up inside of pay phone stands and booths.

19. Arrange to speak at your city council meeting. Many are cable cast. Talk about the flyer and point out you are putting them up. That is a good way to let your entire community know about the flyers.

20. Call your local or favorite national talk radio show and talk about the flyers so others will know.

MORE SUGGESTIONS TO COME....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a GOOD one

21. If YOUR employer is hiring illegal aliens, try to slip one up on the wall in the break room or near the mandatory posters about worker health and safety laws when nobody is looking. At outdoor work sites you could put them on polls and such or on areas where you enter the site.

Many people would like to avoid being seen putting these flyers up if there are illegals where they work to avoid being fired for being the whistle blower. Be safe and cautious, but make sure the boss and the other employees see this flyer.

W

More recommendations for flyers

I don't recommend #4 - counterproductive, you'll make people mad. When I find stuff on my windshield, I'm ready to punch out the person who did it. That's vandalism.

#12 should be with permission.

What I will do, as I mentioned in another message thread, is leave em on airliners in the seat pocket in front of me; in rental car lobbies, in hotel business centers and lobbies.

It would probably be a good idea to give copies to any union members anywhere, particularly airline employees, and any public contact transportation workers. They'll know what to do.

Why not share copies with the Communications Workers of America?

I just wanta say, "hats off to those who put in a lot of hard work composing a great flyer. "

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Ahem. More about #4, the windshield thing. May I submit an exception to my recommendation not to do it? If the vehicle belongs to a contractor who deliberately hires illegals, then maybe the idea is highly appropriate. I just want to suggest, to otherwise avoid messing with peoples cars. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Thanks Coto.

We just noticed that some people do not have the ability to open PDF files like the file the flyer is in.

YOU CAN GET THE FREE SOFTWARE TO VIEW AND PRINT THE FLYER HERE>>>

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

W

ok, I thought about having some on hand when I go to restaraunts and put some up in the advertisement boards they got in most bathrooms..

It seems like one person suggested putting them in the news paper machine.. Sounds like a good idea, only thing is, can't the newspaper claim that it is degrading their newspaper?

I think if you put the flyer on the door of the newspaper bin then it will come down that night when the delivery man or woman gets there.

Not sure if it is against the law. But it might not last long.

If this flyer idea keeps escalating as it is now, we could modify the flyer into a newspaper ad that local supporters could pay to place into the local papers. That would be easy to do.

W

First off - if anyone on ali-pac lives in the portland area - I have 80 lbs of new new new- legal size copy paper.

I will be printing up my flyers at kinkos and the library-

my beginning list of places for this to go:
    1.) Home Depot flyers on car on Saturday afternoon
    2>) email a copy to every reporter and I already have all the email addresses of the Oregonian all Fifty I might add - from a thread I started about a month ago
    #3,---mail to local employers that I know are hiring ilegals
    4- the bathrooms at all the local fast food restaurents
    I already carry a discreet - waterproof folder when I go into grocery stores to leave ali-pac flyers- so I will just print a bunch and bring it with me- saves on gas-
    5) Starbucks and Fred meyer grocery stores
    will add more ideas as they come-

The flyer is a great idea! It looks great! Are their color copies that ALIPAC will mail out? Or is this just a "copy from the internet" program?

Ideas

Hand them out to local businesses.

Mail to landscape companies. (Darn...postage just went up)

Post on grocery store bulletin boards.

Post on Library bulletin board.

Send to public officials.

Send to day labor places.

Post at churches.

Post at VFW's posts.

Send to police departments.

Send to Unions.

this are Steve's ideas

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast