Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone else tried printing them in just black and white? I did and the multi-colored text comes out about three shades lighter than the black text.

Can we get a black and white only version?

Color ink gets expensive!

John,

Try adjusting the properties on your printer by clicking on Properties when the print box comes up. Let me know if adjustments can help and I will circulate that info.

We expect the spanish text to be light. Is that where the main problem is?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The spanish text is light when printed in B&W, but they can be read.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I modified the type to make it all black to print it out. Made it into a word document by copying and pasting it onto a blank sheet then modified the color to black only. I have a black and white laser printer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll try that JunisJnr.

Some people have adjusted their printer properties feature to make the text darker.

W

This just in... some activists are mailing the flyers to local businesses using the yellow pages and chamber of commerce lists. They are using their own addresses for return or the ALIPAC address or no address in some cases.

Great idea! Mail them to businesses.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This just in... some activists are mailing the flyers to local businesses using the yellow pages and chamber of commerce lists. They are using their own addresses for return or the ALIPAC address or no address in some cases.

Great idea! Mail them to businesses.

W
    "Chamber of Commerce?" They most likley wiped there....

Mascott

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Has anyone else tried printing them in just black and white? I did and the multi-colored text comes out about three shades lighter than the black text.

Can we get a black and white only version?

Color ink gets expensive!
    Is it true that "Monty Burns" is the new Washington "Mascot"?

I've ben putting out the new flyer since last week when it first came out-- over 200 - buts whoose counting?

I thought I would post the places where I have been placing them for people who might want ideas-
    • 1- mailed 20 copies to reporters at the major paper here- and will be mailing more..

2. the door of Portapotties at construction sites( done when they are not working there on Sundays 0r early evening)

3. cars at home depot last saturday( under the windshield when it was not raining)
      4. Both on the front of newspaper machines and inserted inside the copies.
      5. the lobbies / bathrooms / bullitien boards at business biuldings- grocery stores- lobbies/
      6. fastt food -macdonalds- in their bathroom- on the tables and the cars in the lot
      7. mailed copies to businesses that I knew were hiring illegals
      8. City Hall- I gave a copy to the police chief and I will be mailing some copies to another police department
      9 IN the lobby of city hall and both libraries
      10 taped copies to poles at high traffic areas

11 taped copies and left some at bus stops
      12 made signs with red and blue paint ,the kind that have metal stands ,and you can place anywhere-placed them at intersections where people have to wait for the light

also the post offce - and the hospital - in the waiting room and the bathrooms( gotta love those bathrooms)

have since decided to get that spray glue( Spray Adhesive- in the craft section of any store) to keep them attached to poles etc-
      I find it is really easy to go through 40 or 60 a day-

Last edited by thelmahopkins on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Scubayons
    ALIPAC Hero

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON"T FORGET TO STICK ONE, IN YOUR MONTHLY BILLS. SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO SEE IT. DON'T WASTE THAT 39 CENTS JUST ON THAT BILL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast