Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National March For Arizona's SB 1070 on June 5

Friends of ALIPAC,

Please save the date for Saturday, June 5, 2010 as we plan to announce a national march to help Arizona and support SB 1070.

As a top coalition leader in the immigration enforcement movement who has paved the way on building contacts and alliances within the Tea Party movement, ALIPAC is currently talking with activists and leaders about these plans.

For the last six days, many of us have been discussing what we can do to help Arizona and America.

The answer is that we are going to conduct a mega rally in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday June 5.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty legislation must be stopped and now it is time for our movement to step up, take the lead, and do what we did in 2006 and 2007, when we stopped AMNESTY before. Our experience and success at stopping bad legislation coming out of DC, combined with the protest energy of the Tea Party movement, should prove to be a successful combination, if properly structured.

Dan Smeriglio of Voice of the People USA has the ball rolling and several groups and organizations are already signing up with us. We have been talking with and working with Dan and many other leaders preparing for this national effort.

If your favorite immigration enforcement movement or Tea Party Movement group would like to be a part of our efforts on June 5, please write to WilliamG@alipac.us and include your name, address, phone number, leadership position, and group name.

We are going to need groups, activists, and leaders to help us bring caravans and buses in from other states into Phoenix on June 5.

We will also need help using our website at www.AgainstAmnesty.com to arrange more rallies June 5 through June 13 in 49 state capitals across America. People can begin signing up to support this at www.AgainstAmnesty.com as we adjust the site for this new effort.

The Phoenix event on June 5 will be the kick off for the other state efforts and a week long effort called "Shop In Arizona".

Here is the Facebook page Dan has set up already for this effort at this link.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110559345651797

We will be announcing more details by national press release Thursday morning.

Help is on the way Arizona!

We are going to carry SB 1070 to all states!

We hope to hear from more groups soon before we put out the national release.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    How come we gotta march , Why cant we throw a victory party and you will get more people , Every victory throw a party , a march is like work we already do that . Its the numbers not the march we need parties not marches , you can still hold up you signs , just get a permit to party in the middle of City

I never got these marches they dont do anything ,at least a party you have like minded people having fun and you let the other side know you are sticking together in big numbers these marches dont attract as much on this side New strategy please,

Let the illegals march , We need something different , Plus you wont see the numbers on this side its just not sensible, We vote and work hard lets party and protest at the party Then you will see the real numbers climb on this side , We are main St not front street , You wont have the bench sitters march and you will look small , get the bench sitters that agree out there too , I will not march like an Illegal thats there game let them do it . but I will protest like an American till all hours and so will millions of us trust me on this one , If you want the numbers and attract people have a citizens first party and you will be over whelmed, Then you can make you speech in front of the biggest crowd ever. You will not match the other sides numbers on marches, but we will at citizen parties , and there is no real difference is there ? except you will find an untapped vain, The bottom line if you march you will be out numbered by anti immigrant protesters , If you have a party for citizens and protest party there will be huge amounts of people with you

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for I have a SS# and pay my taxes,
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Let's make this a real big event. I'm sure we can have a huge number of people there.

Exciting. Always good to see Americans speaking out. We cannot continue to let the illegal aliens and amnesty supporters to get the monopoly of face time, while they "act up" and get rewards for their misbehavior and breaking of our laws.

Let the news media see Americans, sick and tired of their media spins, and demanding the return of their nation to the Constitution and principles, along with a secure border.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Exciting. Always good to see Americans speaking out. We cannot continue to let the illegal aliens and amnesty supporters to get the monopoly of face time, while they "act up" and get rewards for their misbehavior and breaking of our laws.

Let the news media see Americans, sick and tired of their media spins, and demanding the return of their nation to the Constitution and principles, along with a secure border.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    my home town is Riverside but i'll drive all the way to this march. please send me a message and i'll call you back to get direction on how to get there thanks love yyyyyaaaaa

THIS WILL BE A REAL GOOD THING, AMERICANS STANDING TOGETHER AND SUPPORTING THE GRERAT STATE OF ARIZONA ITS TIME WE SHOW THESE ILLEGALS JUST WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH. I APLAUD THIS GOVENOR AND I WISH I HAD AN EMIAL ADDRESS TO LET HER KNOW THAT. SHE HAD THE GUTS TO DO WHAT THE FEDS ARE SUPPOSE TO DO BUT WON'T. LIKE I HAVE SAID, OBAMA'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED