Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: National Protest Leader Undeterred By Death Threats from Soros Backed Hate Group

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Protest Leader Undeterred By Death Threats from Soros Backed Hate Group

National Protest Leader Undeterred By Death Threats from Soros Backed Hate Group

For Immediate National Release

July 30, 2014

The George Soros funded Right Wing Watch, which puts out daily political smear campaigns against William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), now has supporters calling for William Gheen to be murdered for his political views opposing Obama and illegal immigration. All scheduled protests against illegal immigration, lobbying efforts against amnesty, and campaign endorsement efforts will continue undeterred by the threats and attempts to abridge the civil rights of Americans like William Gheen.

Right Wing Watch issued another hit piece today written by Miranda Blue criticizing William's comments in the World Net Daily article by Leo Hohmann titled, "New wave of illegal immigration protests to sweep U.S."
    http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/new-wave-...BbMmWflUFQw.99

When asked what the American response to Obama decreeing Amnesty for five million illegal immigrants might be, William Gheen pointed out that Obama must be stopped, that Obama does not have the constitutional authority to grant amnesty, that such a decree would be a form of martial law, and that if Congress did not restrain Obama's abuses of power then the choices Americans have are between accepting subjugation and efforts that are beyond the purview of Mr. Gheen's lifetime of peaceful political advocacy.

Right Wing Watch supporters on Facebook have issued the following fatwas against William Gheen who is the leader of America's 3rd largest political group fighting against amnesty and illegal immigration which currently conducts peaceful protests and endorses almost 100 members of Congress. William Gheen has been involved in politics for 25 years, has a clean criminal record, and used to work on many Civil Rights campaigns in North Carolina.

The incendiary post by Right Wing Watch zooms in on William Gheen's face to make him more recognizable to those who may pursue violence against him for his views. These comments are on the Soros funded RWW Facebook page at...
    https://www.facebook.com/rightwingwa...52350154966748

Screen shots are preserved in case Right Wing Watch scrubs these violent comments that should have been removed prior to any press release like this!

Tim Riley Would someone please kill these abject shit-for-brains. It's really the only thing they understand
    Richard Kent Matthews Will someone please burn this man to the ground? He has 'traitor' written all over him.
    Joyce Mee Hubbard Is anybody besides Me sick and tired of these idiots? Maybe rounding them all up and putting them behind a fence in Montana or some other wide open space wouldn't be such a bad idea.
    Allan Wilion Good they will shoot u
    Nick Wride This guy should be shot for treason and sedition.
    Stefan Odinson "I just want an excuse to unleash my blood lust"
    Thomas Cleaver Where are the blue-helmeted UN troops, the black helicopters and the FEMA camps for this winger shitheads when we need them?
    Joe Neaf Where do I volunteer to cack-cack-cack that seditious piece of garbage?
    Jim Blouin We all know one thing William Gheen. You will be one of the first to die.
    You can count on it.
    Enrique Elizondo Good excuse to make shit out of u
    Paul Artz - Looks as though some government agent will have to take him out

As of 5:15pm today, screen shots of the Right Wing Watch Facebook page indicate many of these comments have been up for four hours and the George Soros organization is making no effort to curtail the death threats and attacks on William Gheen's civil rights as an American Citizen.

William Gheen is issuing this statement in response to the threats and attacks on his civil rights. All scheduled protests, lobbying efforts, and campaign endorsement efforts will continue undeterred.

"I will not live in fear of these hateful illegal immigration supporters who wish harm or death upon me because of my opinion about Obama's abuses of power, our Constitution, and our nation. I will not be deterred in the slightest from my efforts to speak and live freely and to defend our American homeland with the peaceful political efforts Ive engaged in all my life. Obama is fostering an illegal immigrant invasion of our American homeland that is causing the slaughter of thousands of our innocent citizens each year. Obama has taken all Americans away from constitutional rule. For those who threaten me, I have my Second amendment rights to protect my First Amendment rights. I also know that if any violence should befall me due to the blood libel of the Soros hate groups that I would rather perish from their malice than to live in a nation where our Constitution and freedoms have been destroyed from within. I will continue my struggle to stop and reverse illegal immigration in defiance of the threats directed at me by George Soros's employees and supporters." -- William Gheen, President of ALIPAC.

###
    Last edited by imblest; 07-30-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this just political b/s? If you feel threatened, it may be time to chat with the FBI, at least your or an attorney.

Just a little too serious to totally ignore, William, IMO.
    Last edited by kevinssdad; 07-30-2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: add last line

By and large the left wing are cowards and always want someone to do their dirty work, sad folks, unproductive and sick lost in a sea of ignorance.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

working4change
    You're getting some great press with all these threats they have made on Facebook.

I'm cleaning my conceal and carry self defense gun right now. These people really do want me dead and everyone like me in America destroyed, imprisoned, reeducated, or killed as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe ask local police for some assistance, extra patrols, at least get it recorded in police record somewhere while the threats are there to be seen.

IMO, the posts on facebook amount to help wanted ads.
    Last edited by kevinssdad; 07-30-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Very juvenile and pathetic for those supporting amnesty to resort to cyber bullying and name calling. Perhaps that is all they have to protest with is ignorance.

working4change
    http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/1...lain-complains

On Thursday afternoon, Right Wing Watch, an offshoot of the progressive group People for the American Way that monitors the public statements of prominent figures on the religious right, had its YouTube account suspended at the request of an anti-gay former Navy chaplain who is running for a seat in the Colorado legislature. Gordon Klingenschmitt, who left the Navy in 2006 and has had a second career as an evangelical activist, sent out a triumphant press release heralding the news under the tag "David takes down Goliath." YouTube told Right Wing Watch it was being suspended because it had violated Klingenschmitt's copyright, but the chaplain's statement suggests he had another motive for filing the complaint: Right Wing Watch had done nothing to stop threats on his life from its "followers":

Three of those posts, still active on YouTube as of 16 Aug, call upon RWW's followers to kill Chaplain Klingenschmitt:
    1. can we murder this fu**
    2. I don't think he's a fetus. So yeah, you could murder him and still be pro-life.
    3. Another white a** cracker pu*** that needs a .45 Caliber renovation.

Three other followers of RWW stated they wished the Chaplain would die, or had been murdered by an abortionist, or praised the demon of murder.
    4. What a pathetic little bi***. Can't wail till these people die out.
    5. Don't diss the "deamon of murder", I've met him. He's not a bad guy.
    6. This guy is a sh** person and would have been better if he was aborted.
    Last edited by working4change; 07-30-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change View Post
    Very interesting! So how many people are Right Wing Watch supporters threatening to kill right now besides me and Reverend Gordon Klingenschmitt???

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast