Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: National Protest Leader Undeterred By Death Threats from Soros Backed Hate Group

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Facebook's response to my reports...

Submitted Yesterday

This comment wasn't removed "Tim Riley Would someone please kill these abject shit-for-brains. It's really the only thing they understand"

Owner

Tim Riley

Activity

William GheenYou reported Tim Riley's comment for containing credible threat of violence.

Facebook Help Team
    • Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the comment you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

----------------------------------

TypeReport
    You reported Allan Wilion's comment for containing credible threat of violence.Status

Submitted Yesterday

This comment wasn't removed "Allan Wilion Good they will shoot u"

Owner

Allan Wilion

Activity

William GheenYou reported Allan Wilion's comment for containing credible threat of violence.

Facebook Help Team
    • Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the comment you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

----------------------------------------------------

Status

Submitted Yesterday
    This comment wasn't removed "Richard Kent Matthews Will someone please burn this man to the ground? He has 'traitor' written all over him."

Owner

Richard Kent Matthews

Activity

William GheenYou reported Richard Kent Matthews's comment for containing credible threat of violence.

Facebook Help Team
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Srely glad I ever joined Zuckerburg and Facebook!

In reading those community standards it is evident Facebook wanted to be able to interpret those vague descriptions in their favor. I am willing to bet if those statements were directed to Mr Zuckerburg his community standards would have been violated and that person would have been prosecuted.

Those were indeed credible threats of violence! Makes me wonder just what kind of people we have running around in our Country to favor illegals and to favor violence against someone who is actually trying to help his Country and Countrymen!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    Those were indeed credible threats of violence! Makes me wonder just what kind of people we have running around in our Country to favor illegals and to favor violence against someone who is actually trying to help his Country and Countrymen!
    Kiara, good point!
    Zuckerburg is throwing millions into Congress providing him cheap labor. Zuck is a political foe of William's. Political bias in deciding what is community standards. I have encountered smelly stuff, this is putrid!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Srely glad I ever joined Zuckerburg and Facebook!
    Facebook and Zuckerberg are in Obama and Soros back pocket. I do not do facebook.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    IMO it is a communist regime and valuing life is not at all a top priority and violence helps their cause...to suppress the patriotic voices of reason is their goal so they are fine with violence toward those who speak out.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I'm cleaning my conceal and carry self defense gun right now. These people really do want me dead and everyone like me in America destroyed, imprisoned, reeducated, or killed as well.

W
    Good!!! You are correct they want to silence all who speak out for our constitutional rights and the good of the country. I am glad you are protecting yourself, because as we all know, in these type of situations a person is pretty much on their own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12