Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

did not work for me either
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    http://ncleg.net/DocumentSites/HouseDocuments/2011-2012%20Session/Audio%20Archives/03-30-2011.mp3

I couldn't get it to download. Do you have another link by chance? I'm really looking forward to hearing it! Thanks!
    You have to be patient. It takes a while for it to download and then play.

this guy starts about 1/4 way through the audio file

Banned
    A step forward and good news

Excellent! Great job William

"This is the snowball I needed to roll down the hill!" "If a handsome man at the "We did it!" rally comes up and hugs you, don't get scared it's just me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Transcripted from Audio File

Thank you very much, Mister Speaker.
    I spoke yesterday on the floor on the bill, and, uh, and appreciate the comments and my discussion afterwards, particularly with several representatives involved in the bill and hopefully it will improve over time.
    But I speak on a slightly different way on the bill today. I'm Looking at an e-mail on this bill sent from a group ALIPAC, and I want to read the title because I think its important. North Carolina Democrats and Two Republican Traitors Support Illegal Immigration. This e-mail is ugly and ir is hateful and it is vicious and it is dispicable against two extraordinary honorable members of this body who I have a great and deep respect for not to mention all the members on this side. This bill should be defeated on the merits as we suggested in argument yesterday. But it should be defeated as well to preserve the honor of this institution and to protect colleagues from deceitful and hateful and prejudicial comments of the nature of the people who are behind this bill, not the legislators involved but this group.

Ya know, the internet is filled with sites of hatred against Jew and Arab, against black and white, against Republican and Democrat, against women and men, and freedom of speech is important. If the first amendment is not a suicide pact, it does not require that we stand silent.
    To those who argue and attack us as an institution or as members of a very margins of society. Where we allow discriminatory animus and the kids of comments that are contained in this email, to operate without restriction, we allow the sowing of malice and hatred in our society and we are better than that as a people and we are better than that as a body. and so whether it is on the merits or for the honor of our colleagues or for the people involved or for the preservation of the institution. i hope that we change some of us, some of our votes today and that we vote to defeat this bill. it is an ugly, ugly bill

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    vote to defeat this bill. it is an ugly, ugly bill
    "no sweeter words were ever spoken!"

"GLAZIER! YOU'RE FIRED!"

America has spoken!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That good old Southern value of patriotism is working!!

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: NC Democrats & 2 Republican Traitors Support Illegal

james, thank you for the printed version! Just curious of how many times did this big cry baby have to take the pacifier out out his mouth to dribble those pathetic biased opinions?? Hope he's enjoying pouting in the Hall of Shame today! I would personally like to thank William for his commitment and diligence in standing up for us Americans! We are proud to have you represent We The People! Thanks a million for your hard work and dedication!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast