Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC and Texas May Join Growing List of States Fighting Illega

NC and Texas May Join Growing List of States Fighting Illegal Immigration

For National Release

June 14, 2011

(866) 703-0864 Press@alipac.us

ALIPAC's national network of activists is contacting lawmakers in Texas and North Carolina today to ask them to stand with the more than 80% of Americans who want immigration enforcement measures designed to protect American jobs, taxpayer resources, voting rights, and lives.

If new laws directed at illegal immigration pass in NC and Texas, these states will join the states of Alabama, Arizona, South Carolina, Georgia, and Indiana which have all passed legislation in 2011 designed to curtail illegal immigration.

Within a few hours, committees in North Carolina will vote on SB 205, HB 36, and HB 351 which would stop many illegal aliens from taking American jobs, welfare benefits, and voting rights. While it is a felony for an illegal alien to register to vote, recent evidence from Colorado, North Carolina, and Georgia indicates that illegals are voting in large numbers.

In Texas, state lawmakers are considering SB 9 which would stop cities and towns from being 'Sanctuary Cities' where illegal aliens can move in and out of local jails when arrested for crimes without being deported. This has led to many high profile murders in Houston and Dallas and many other towns where crimes could have been prevented, if America's existing border and immigration laws had been adequately enforced.

"These state law battles in Texas and North Carolina are essential to our efforts to build national momentum for immigration enforcement," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "It is great to see so many state lawmakers stepping up to the plate to represent the 80% of Americans who want illegal immigration stopped and reversed at every level of government."

Many states are trying to follow Arizona's lead from 2010 when the state passed a new law, SB 1070, that was supported by a large majority of Arizonans and Americans as a whole. While President Obama and Mexico have sued to stop Arizona, strong bills in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Indiana have now taken center stage.

ALIPAC is asking activists from all states to converge on Texas and North Carolina by phone and email to ask for passage of these bills. The national organization is known for having stopped many state bills that offer benefits to illegals such as in-state tuition, as well as helping to stop Dream Act and Comprehensive Amnesty bills in Washington.

For more information about these important bills and votes in Texas and North Carolina, or for more information about ALIPAC please visit us on the web at www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now!

http://www.alipac.us/article6347.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well it about time you wake up & fight this is your country & fight for it
    it not mexico or Obama it your & mind so stand up & SB fight
    like hell
    No Amnesty

I am so proud of our states that are standing up against the Federal government and for the American people. I think that we should totally abolish congress and the president and just let the state governments handle things.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    SB9 is Texas
    "That makes a lot more since!"

I would thank you, but that would make me look even dumber so sorry I can't bring myself to do that!

I was, oh! good! I just want em' deported, I didn't want the death penalty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The question on illegal alien invasion, had come up during the GOP debate last night (from a naturalized citizen) and they tended to all agree that states had THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES since the federal government is apparently AWOL on this subject.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

North Carolina Senate will be recessed till 8:00pm they've been backdoor dealin' all day all offices are closed but emails are 24/7

http://ncleg.net/gascripts/Audio/Stream ... eam=senate

"House Bill 36 Passed"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast