Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FYI Ladies and Gentlemen,

TO read more on this. Click here

These are all the posts that are on the site regarding the Murder of Brian Terry and ATF Operation Gunrunner

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230424.html

Now I hate Obama as President with a passion but still calling myself fair and logical I can't see impeachment for this for him without proof he expanded these programs.

Anyone who thinks these programs are anything new need to have a second look. These programs have been expanding and were originally put in place in the early 90's. The US has been smuggling guns behind the scenes through back channel methods to the Mexican Army which either get "stolen" or actually sold by the military and corrupt government to the drug cartels.

The purpose was to strengthen the Mexican Government through arms to stop the growing drug trade from the late 80's and onward but ignorance came in when idiots refused to accept the Mexican Government was part of the drug trade and just as bad as the Drug Cartels themselves. This was lead to believe if worked would have stopped the illegal aliens to the US as if a solid government was in place and drug cartels were killed off the country would prosper and thus no more illegal aliens.

Anyways imo its wrong to blame Obama for this unless he expanded the program himself. Now I believe certain key leaders such as the Director of the CIA should be held accountable and The Director of Homeland Security held accountable as well but many politicians really didn't know specifically what this was likely or how it was actually working. These kind of projects are common enough and just wrapped into HS and CIA overall budget plans often only refering to the program name thus meaning lawmakers to find out what it is have go to said group and then request documentation over every program that budget is slotted for.

I could be wrong but I believe Reagan approved putting together a plan but it was Bush who actually approved it and last expanded under Clinton.

But yah.... if yah see dozens of movies talking about some secret actions of the CIA and such.... often its partially true!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    All kidding aside, this "press release" should come with a tin-foil hat attachment.

Usually the press releases from ALIPAC present opinions over which reasonable people may differ. This, on the other hand, is so amorphous and general as to be utter fog. Had it provided some specific details, people could have researched to see if their interpretation of the story was the same as the reporter's.

Intelligent readers learn to question statements presented as facts, even those presented by folks with whom they agree.
    And why am I not surprised that you would post this drivel.

Aren't you the same person that gives the invaders water once they cross our border? Your opinion means nothing to me and I have to wonder why you even come to ALIPAC when you are part of the problem.

Tin foil hat........what a maroon!!

ReformUSA2012 wrote:
    Anyways imo its wrong to blame Obama for this unless he expanded the program himself
    It appears to have been a small program that has been expanded.

By 2008, Project Gunrunner’s bureaucratic fiefdom had expanded rapidly along the U.S.–Mexico border and into the nine U.S. consulates in Mexico. The office raked in $2 million more through the little-scrutinized Merida Initiative, which Hispanic vote-pandering Republicans rammed through in a war supplemental bill. Despite warnings from the DOJ inspector general that tracking and assessment measures needed improvement, the payroll exploded from a few dozen to more than 200 by 2009. Under the Obama administration, ATF reaped another $21.9 million to expand Project Gunrunner (nearly half from the stimulus boondoggle), and the White House has requested almost $12 million more in fiscal year 2011 appropriations for the program
    MALKIN: Gunrunner: Obama’s stimulus-funded border nightmar
    March 30, 2011
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/ ... lle-malkin
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-232907.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Aren't you the same person that gives the invaders water once they cross our border? Your opinion means nothing to me and I have to wonder why you even come to ALIPAC when you are part of the problem.
    ONUG:1

Waterboy:0

"Thanks, ONUG!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    All kidding aside, this "press release" should come with a tin-foil hat attachment.

Usually the press releases from ALIPAC present opinions over which reasonable people may differ. This, on the other hand, is so amorphous and general as to be utter fog. Had it provided some specific details, people could have researched to see if their interpretation of the story was the same as the reporter's.

Intelligent readers learn to question statements presented as facts, even those presented by folks with whom they agree.
    And why am I not surprised that you would post this drivel.

Tin foil hat........what a maroon!!
    Intelligent people know that WaterStationPrez is the one who's really wearing the tin foil hat. He picked the wrong web site to post his drivel.

Here's all the facts! Damn! Happy reading!
    Look at this

PART ONE
    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-n ... -gunwalker

PART TWO
    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-n ... r-part-two

I sent this thread to Darrel Issa! And told him to look at all our new recruits!
    "WELCOME TO ALIPAC ALL YOUS GUYS/GALS!"

"you don't know how important it is, and how happy we are to see you!"

LET' KICK SOME BUTT!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Steve!

the two links that Steve post show just how big this is online.
    and its alot more than what has been posted here, i can assure you.

That would be alot of reading if we posted everything. and im willing to bet people would get tired of seeing everything. especially the amounts from these two posts.

Thanks for posting steve, even if i did send ya the links

Banned
    Thanks Steve! You're the man...

On another note, I just saw Issa on Fox news and he said and I quote " This may become bigger then Iran contra". Sound familar? Maybe he did read this thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast