Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is another motivation to look for in all this mess. If you recall, Obie in his campaign speeches alleged that he was NOT interested in "taking your guns away". Since then he has pretty much avoided the situation..........except that his Sec. of State, Atty. General and other officials of his administration started making much of the violence that was taking place just the other side of the border and how the guns were coming through the "gun show" loopholes and the border gun stores.

At that time they weren't. Most of the guns came from (and most still are) the countries to the south of Mexico. Just a quick look by anyone knowledgeable would reveal that the fully automatic weapons and explosives depicted in the trophy photos are not available through any of the aforementioned loopholes. What better way to give the Second Amendment a black eye than providing the proof of the argument via Gunwalker.

Someone needs to fully explain just how the ATF will be able to track the guns once they are across the border and effectively out of their jurisdiction, especially without the cooperation of the Mexican Govt. which they appear to have gone around. This may be “Tin Foil Hatâ€

Welcome to ALIPAC hbbill. Your comments make perfect sense to me.

David Codrea and Mike Vanderbough worked diligently to get this story out and they are, in my opinion, true patriots.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Thanks for posting steve, even if i did send ya the links
    That was a good one Huh? Thanks, J-Dubb for finding it for us and Issa!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Thanks for posting steve, even if i did send ya the links
    That was a good one Huh? Thanks, J-Dubb for finding it for us and Issa!
    welcome

Beautifully said hbbill. I probably should have waited to calm down before I posted as there were a lot of points that I missed but you hit them on target. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by txmamaw3
    Beautifully said hbbill. I probably should have waited to calm down before I posted as there were a lot of points that I missed but you hit them on target. Thank you.
    "Welcome to Alipac txmamaw3!"
    Don't worry we all yell at our screens here!
    And it's not like our government doesn't give us plenty to yell about!
    Actually sounds like you came to the right place for that, cause you're not alone we all do it, good thing there's not a youtube video of all of us yelling at our screens! Glad you could join the fight!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234