Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Amnesty Orders Create American Dictatorship

Obama's Amnesty Orders Create American Dictatorship

August 19, 2011

(866) 703-0864 / press@alipac.us

A sense of shock and dismay is sweeping across America today as citizens learn of President Obama's authoritarian decree creating a form of Amnesty for illegal aliens. This act defies existing federal law, the US Constitution, the will of the Congress, and the will of the American public.

"Obama has just created a constitutional crisis by nullifying the US Constitution, existing federal immigration laws, the votes of the Congress, and every vote cast and e-mail sent by Americans who have defeated this Amnesty legislation eight times in the last six years," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "This is the death of a nation. This is the fall of the American Republic and the loss of all that our forebears have fought to build and preserve."

The US Constitution says that the American public is to dictate immigration policy via their elected representatives to the Congress. The public has spoken to elected members who oppose the steps Obama has taken. The election results have been nullified by Obama's actions, and the US Constitution has been rendered meaningless.

Existing federal laws say that illegal immigrants are prohibited from holding jobs in America and are to be deported when detected. Obama's orders change existing federal laws to allow millions of illegal aliens to forgo deportation and to take jobs American workers and legal immigrants need.

"We call on every member of the Congress and every presidential candidate to strongly condemn President Obama's actions today!" said William Gheen. "We call on the American public to get on the phones to the Congress to let them know these orders cannot stand. We need Americans to prepare to take to the streets if necessary to demand the removal of Obama."

Obama's orders to stop the deportation of illegal aliens is probably in response to the fact that more illegal aliens are leaving America because of the bad economy and increased enforcement efforts in states like Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Indiana. Each of these states reports an exodus of illegal aliens leaving in response to news that existing federal laws will be enforced by state governments.

ALIPAC is calling on Americans of every race, political party, and walk of life to unify in opposition to Barack Obama's dictatorial actions.

"We will no longer call him President Obama because he has nullified his legitimacy as president," said William Gheen. "He has declared himself a dictator and a traitor to the Republic. He is violating federal law by aiding illegal immigrants and he is violating the US Constitution by aiding an invasion of America. Obama must be stopped."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is dedicated to peaceful and political resolutions to this crisis, yet we acknowledge that President Obama's actions have just deprived Americans of their civil rights and political representation.

For more information about the effort to stop or impeach President Obama please visit www.ALIPAC.us or view and sign our online petition at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    He needs to be impeached immediately. DO we really want to see what he is going to do next. Lets ALL MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD ON THIS!!!!

Banned
    Statement from Governor Jan Brewer
    Obama Plan to Block Deportations Amounts to Backdoor Amnesty

“The Obama administration cannot get its amnesty schemes through Congress, so now it has resorted to implementing its plans via executive fiat. There‟s simply no other description for today‟s announcement that the federal government will not pursue the deportation of individuals who are in the country illegally but meet certain criteria.

“This plan amounts to backdoor amnesty for hundreds of thousands – if not millions – of illegal aliens. Especially disturbing is that it comes in the wake of the Obama administration sanctioning the sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels – even as border states such as Arizona come under threat from those same illicit organizations. With this announcement, the President is encouraging more illegal immigration at the exact moment we need federal focus on border security.

“Just last month in speaking to the National Council of La Raza, President Obama rejected the idea of bypassing Congress and imposing immigration reform. He said, „Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own. And believe me, right now dealing with Congress, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting … But that's not how our system works. That‟s not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written.‟

“President Obama got it right last month and got it really wrong today.
    “Over the next 15 months, I‟m certain we‟ll hear a lot of talk from the Obama administration about its concern for border security. Those of us who truly care about the rule of law will remember the President‟s actions of today. We need to remind President Obama that we elected a president that serves beneath the law and did not anoint a king that is above the law.â€

Banned
    HOW DARE HE!!!!! HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO TAKE THIS????

Please! look here, I believe the GOP Presidential candidates can and will use this against this backstabber!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-247495-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For my fellow N. Carolinians: Call Burr in his Winston Salem office 1-800-685-8916. I just spoke with an aide who pretty much hung up on me, I was polite but firm and used the "talk guide lines" given here.

PLEASE FLOOD his line!

11:15... cannot get thru to Hagan

House Judicary Committee

Contact Us
    2138 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    p/202-225-3951
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    For my fellow N. Carolinians: Call Burr in his Winston Salem office 1-800-685-8916. I just spoke with an aide who pretty much hung up on me, I was polite but firm and used the "talk guide lines" given here.

PLEASE FLOOD his line!

11:15... cannot get thru to Hagan
    Will do STAT I'm sick of Obama and his sneaky ways of trying to destroy this country.

Nomas, I just made the call to Richard Burr's office in Winston and, the guy answering the phone there is a real smart ass but, I let him know up front that this is no matter to be taken lightly. what Obama is doing is wrong and he knows it. hopefully he will be impeached and we won't have to worry about him being re-elected. here we have millions of American and legal citizens out of work, and he does something like this. he is a sneaky little SOB.

Please contact Brittney she is a "very special lady!"

Smith: Administration Intent on Granting Backdoor Amnesty

For Immediate Release
    August 18, 2011

Smith: Administration Intent on Granting Backdoor Amnesty

Washington, D.C. – Today, the Department of Homeland Security announced the creation of a new working group that will begin a case-by-case review of illegal immigrants in removal proceedings and with a final order of removal to determine if those individuals should be removed to the agency’s discretion. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) released the statement below in response to the Administration’s announcement.

Chairman Smith: “The Administration has again made clear its plan to grant backdoor amnesty to illegal immigrants. They have created a working group that appears to have the specific purpose of overruling, on a ‘case-by-case’ basis, an immigration court’s final order of removal, or preventing that court from even issuing such an order.

“The Obama administration should enforce immigration laws, not look for ways to ignore them. The Obama administration should not pick and choose which laws to enforce. Administration officials should remember the oath of office they took to uphold the Constitution and the laws of the land.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast