Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Our problem...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our problem...

"Our immigration system isn't broken! Our entire government is broken, and it is being broken by the men that hold leadership positions in both parties at this time who refuse to properly enforce our existing laws!" -- William Gheen
    Last edited by April; 11-22-2014 at 01:29 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our 'problem' ...

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, this is so true. Not in my lifetime have I seen our government behave and perform in such a corrupt, ineffective, incompetent manner, and it's not just on immigration. The Veterans Administration can't figure out how to treat our Vets. The Department of Homeland Security can't secure a border against a bunch of unarmed invaders. The Presidents can't figure out how to be in our country on Veterans Day. The Defense Department no matter how much money we give them can't fight and win a war anywhere against anyone. I heard a General on TV explain why Iraq is falling to ISIS because we didn't stay "decades" to train the Iraqi Army. DECADES to train an Army? During WWI and II we trained US troops in 6 weeks. During the Civil War, the Union Army trained troops in a couple of weeks. During the Revolutionary War, it was less than that.

The problem isn't limited to elected leaders who are failing US, it is a very significant number of government employees as well.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Corruption, poor values or morals however you prefer weakens a country, the rule of law must apply to all even those at the top if not lawlessness becomes common place. If citizens could witness those in DC who commit crimes against the constitution go to jail the country would change over night but those in DC with power have become gang like in thinking and that is why we are failing.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    Corruption, poor values or morals however you prefer weakens a country, the rule of law must apply to all even those at the top if not lawlessness becomes common place. If citizens could witness those in DC who commit crimes against the constitution go to jail the country would change over night but those in DC with power have become gang like in thinking and that is why we are failing.
    Yep, the New Cool for the Global Clueless in DC is to poop on Americans. So, the way I see it is we need to make sure their real pals fight their own wars, handle their own trade, educate their own young, and feed their own poor.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Yes IMO the entire system is corrupted and we the people have been long forgotten as the traitors play greed games with one other and the puppetmasters pull strings. It is a VERY SAD state of affairs.

April

I'm not against wealth it's part of our capitalist system however what we have now is rich and super rich in power who adjust laws to benefit them, trade laws that benefit China and others at the expense of the American worker. Illegal immigrants benefits business and the Democrats while the American citizen is hung out to dry, pay and suffer. The American consumer could put a halt to all of this if we had the will and self control to use our check books in the correct manner.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.