Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLL: Do you agree with Obama?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are aware that many of you are having trouble getting through to Governor Brewer's office. Please keep trying and do your best to get those calls and e-mails through until you hear about the fate of SB 1070!

Here are the activism details again....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-195833.html

Obama is now attacking the bill to try and stop it.

Please read
    Obama Attacks Arizona Immigration Enforcement Bill
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5172-thread-1-0.html

CNN is also talking down the bill and they are running an "online poll," that asks the following,

"Do you agree with President Obama that Arizona's new immigration bill is "misguided"?

You can let your voice be heard by voting NO in CNN's online poll found in box on the lower right of the page at....
    http://www.cnn.com/?gtbb=1

Keep pushing hard Americans!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got off the open border, amnesty conference call. They said that Governor Brewer will speak at 4:30 EST.

A lawsuit will be filed within 2 minutes according to the ACLU and La Raza.

Keep your calls, and emails going.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,...Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

Do you agree with Obama on AZ. bill? - POLL

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-195960.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quick vote

Do you agree with President Obama that Arizona's new immigration bill is "misguided"?

No51%22512

Yes41%18268

Not sure8%3530

Total votes: 44310

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This is not a scientific poll

No 51% 26108

Yes 41% 21284

Not sure 8% 4043

Total votes: 51435

Do you agree with President Obama that Arizona's new immigration bill is "misguided"?

No
    51%

Yes
    41%

Not sure
    8%

Total votes: 54821

Read Related Articles
    No
    51%

Yes
    41%

Not sure
    8%

Total votes: 61603

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

No
    52%

Yes
    41%

Not sure
    8%

Total votes: 54821

What is really comes down to

1. Review the unemployment numbers vs, illegals who hold jobs, and tell us to take Mexico's huddled masses
    2. Look at the welfare and public assistance rolls, who's getting assistance the most, who contributes the least and who is paying for it all, and tell us to take Mexico's huddled masses
    3. How will the Democrates win the next election without the mexican vote and what will take place in the meantime to get that vote
    4. Why is it acceptable to be a committed of Mexico and live in America illegally, why is this not viewed as a threat to our country and way of life
    5. Why is the average American so damn stupid or just don't does not care

YAYYY!!! SHE SIGNED IT!!!!

I hope other states start lining up.....what will really be great about this is all the groups like La Raza and all these pro-amnesty groups will demand that the people they have been giving money to stand up and condemn it. This will really let us know who is for amnesty and who is really against it. All the people on the fence and the ones who are secretly for it "cough" McCain "cough", will have to show their true colors and get replaced when they do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast