Trouble getting through. You bet. In fact, after eleven tries I finally gave up. Now I also learned the governor signed the bill, so felt we had accomplished our goal.
Obama gave a speech about this & once again used that despicable word..
"comprehensive." Of course it means, we will smear icing on the outside of an ugly piece of legislation that gives away benefits, money, citizenship, & so much more, by telling you that all these people want is a job & a decent life. Yep. And all we need do is give up our nation.
No thanks.
Obama & Napolitano keep telling people the border is now more secure than when Bush was in office. I will not believe that. DHS actually issued a report telling America they were stopping 28% of those seeking illegal entry or smuggling at our "official" port of entry checkpoints. They planned to improve that to 30% next year.
Only government would issue a report about their abysmal performance & avoid discussing the very real fact that what they are telling us is over 70% of the illegals sneaking in or drugs being smuggled in, are making across our porous southern border, at official port of entry checkpoints where BP Agents actually can search those vehicles as they cross over the border.
A 70% failure rate is horrific. 70% My God, how can they keep a straight face as they tell us they are doing a better job than the Bush admin was?

Hundreds of miles of border are totally unprotected & Indian reservations along with parks or other federal acreage are also unprotected because BP Agents are not permitted to spoil the pristine acreage of those areas.
Of course the millions of dollars to clean up the garbage trash & other leftovers illegal aliens let lie as they sneak in, they can go into those pristine areas... exactly why?
Unless & until we have real, serious, proper border security at our porous southern border where all those drugs, illegal aliens, criminal aliens & so many other illegal activities take place, there can be NO comprehensive reform & especially any that has anything even remotely similar to an amnesty or 'path to citizenship' which is amnesty in disguise!
Well at least AZ forced the feds to respond.
Hopefully we can keep this issue out of or away from congress until we replace those who would give away American citizenship under the guise of do-gooderism for those poor folks, while really seeking to flood the nation w/ future voters who would favor the party that gave them all those freebies they seek!