Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Protest Times and Locations for July 18-19 National Protests Against Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Went to an overpass demonstration. I'm surprised how few have heard of ALIPAC in this movement. The good thing is there is "leaderless resistance" going on, I guess. The head of the ones organizing this hadn't heard of ALIPAC or NumbersUSA until yesterday. Naturally I directed her here. She was with OverpassesforAmerica.com which *I* had never heard of before. Apparently they are national, though.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE how many people were honking their horns in support. About half the truckers were (this was on I-35). I was really encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey View Post
    Went to an overpass demonstration. I'm surprised how few have heard of ALIPAC in this movement. The good thing is there is "leaderless resistance" going on, I guess. The head of the ones organizing this hadn't heard of ALIPAC or NumbersUSA until yesterday. Naturally I directed her here. She was with OverpassesforAmerica.com which *I* had never heard of before. Apparently they are national, though.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE how many people were honking their horns in support. About half the truckers were (this was on I-35). I was really encouraged.
    Yes, I ran into that too and will work on seeing what we can do to improve on that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am unsticking this thread now these protests were successfully completed and accomplished their goals. I will make a stick out of our protest picture, video, and news report collection thread instead.....

http://www.alipac.us/f8/illegal-immi...-point-307507/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to Dover DE on Saturday July 19th and NO ONE was there. Why would there be a location listed that didn't have anyone supervising the location?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPrice View Post
    I went to Dover DE on Saturday July 19th and NO ONE was there. Why would there be a location listed that didn't have anyone supervising the location?
    First Ive heard of anyone not making it to Dover, DE. We had a location or two on overpasses near Atlanta where many people drove by but since they did not see anyone already at the protest they did not stop and start the protest.

Since nobody wanted to be he first one to muster, we had 1-2 fail in Georgia even though numerous people drove to the location.

Ill make a note about your location and see what we can find. Very sorry that happened to you. Did you get out and try to protest on your own? We know that more than 300 of our protests did occur but there were a few problem spots as to be expected.

Yet, we want to learn from each problem to improve our next efforts.

W

This was quite an accomplishment back 7 years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12