Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How stupid is Gutierrez? This guy needs to be removed from office. He is a disgrace to his constituents. He is a traitor to this country. I use to hate to listen when he was on Lou Dobbs. I have come to hate the word comprehensive.

I am so sorry to do this again, but I kept looking and looking at the message and it still didn't look quite right, and it finally dawned on me what I had missed! Here it is:

ALIPAC activists across the nation stand ready to light up the phone lines in Washington with the following messages.

The Obama and Gutierrez supported Amnesty legislation will hurt the over 15 million innocent Americans who are unemployed. It will cost American taxpayers billions more in stolen tax resources. It will lead to more illegal immigration. It is favored by powerful special interest groups but opposed by a large majority of Americans. It will destroy any political hopes for future border enforcement or immigration enforcement.
    If I am understanding the message correctly, then it should read as follows:

ALIPAC activists across the nation stand ready to light up the phone lines in Washington with the following messages: <<<<<(there should be a colon here for punctuation)

" The Obama and Gutierrez supported Amnesty legislation will hurt the over 15 million innocent Americans who are unemployed. It will cost American taxpayers billions more in stolen tax resources. It will lead to more illegal immigration. It is favored by powerful special interest groups but opposed by a large majority of Americans. It will destroy any political hopes for future border enforcement or immigration enforcement. " <<<<<<<(this entire paragragh should be wrapped in quotation marks for punctuation)

Do you agree? If so, then it should be corrected. (I'm quite embarrassed that I missed that on the first read-through. I hope you'll forgive any confusion that I may have caused.)

ALSO: Thanks for the nice welcome, Dixie. May I ask a question? What is the proper procedure for forwarding these press releases to our local newspapers? Could you give me an example or explain to me how I should do it?

We have several small ones in the surrounding area that I could hit and if you think I should, I could even do some of the larger ones. Just let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot. This is all new to me and I want so much to help.
    ~Cynde
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart..." Proverbs 3:5,6 "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix http://cyndes-got-the-write-stuff.blogspot.com/

Cynde,

I would look up your local paper, go to their website and usually they have a way of submitting tips via e-mail. Often it is found in the contact information. I hope that helps.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2010 Elections

Doesn't matter which party because they are almost ALL traitors.

Anti-incumbent voting is the way to solve this treachery. Keep a revolving door on Congress until they GET IT - THEY WORK FOR US!

Whoever is NOT in the seat - vote for them.
    David A. Brown _______________________________________ "It's a Republic - if they can keep it" - Benjamin Franklin

Anti-amnesty chant

A CALL A DAY KEEPS ILLEGALS AT BAY
    David A. Brown _______________________________________ "It's a Republic - if they can keep it" - Benjamin Franklin

My Part

I'm going to call my two Senators and Congressman every single day and chew their ears off until this fight is WON.

I'm sorry.

I worked for a company that knowingly employed hundreds (probably thousands) of fake ID-wielding individuals over the company's existence. Yes, I knew, too, but I did quit because of it...eventually. So, I'm sorry I knew for so long before I couldn't take it anymore.
    My point - it's never going to stop because I have a hunch that the problem still exists with that company even though the rules are supposed to be better enforced, these days. Yeah, right.

The United States of America - Owned by China and operated by...well...everywhere else.

Welcome to ALIPAC everyone! Thanks for joining and stick around as things are only beginning.
    We have a lot of work to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What else can we expect from Luis Gutierrez?

Senator Luis Gutierrez, is a communist guy from Puerto Rico, enemy of the United States who is trying to destroy our country promoting stupid laws like the amnesty for million of lawbreakers from Mexico, Central and South America. Mostly of the Puerto Rican that I know are leftists.

This is complete crap!

"The measure also calls for additional training and equipment for border guards, though not the hiring of new ones, and would require the Homeland Security Department to improve immigration jails and eliminate a program that deputizes local and state officers as immigration agents."

Sounds like this Guiterrez guy has to go.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast