Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questions about candidates and illegal immigration?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Whenever possible, we like to give you as much of a voice in our national organization as possible. After all, those of you who support ALIPAC make all of our efforts possible.

Today we are working on finalizing our candidate surveys. Later this week, these surveys will be sent to all candidates running for US Congress or US Senate in races that we have not endorsed yet.

Here are two sample messages that will be on our candidate surveys. The surveys we receive back from Federal candidates will be on display for our supporters and voters. These surveys, combined with research conducted by ALIPAC activists and allied organizations like NumbersUSA will help us to decide which candidates we will endorse and support.

Survey question examples...
    -----
    Please describe your feelings on the following with a number 1-10.
    (1=Strongly Disagree, 2-4=Disagree, 5=Neutral, 6-9 Agree, 10=Strongly Agree)

Do you agree with and support Arizona's new immigration law SB 1070?

Do you agree with or support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants currently in the United States?
    -------

If you have questions you would like answered by candidates, please reply to this e-mail with your suggestions.

And/Or you can post your suggestions and questions at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1072831.html#1072831

We will review all of your comments and suggestions as we finalize our candidate surveys.

Hearing from you helps us to do our best job on your behalf.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to know, if will they support legislation and have the political will to end birthright citizenship, since it eventually leads to chain migration and facilitates illegal immigration?

Considering the current unemployment problems of Americans, I want to know will they regulate the need for temporary workers and limit the number of work visas based on the unemployment rates, to protect American's jobs from foreign labor?

Do they support the administration's decisions to under enforce or not enforce immigration laws? Is it their duty and are they willing to take the control back?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Suggested questions

1. Do you support having a labor ID card for all persons who want to work in the U.S. or operate a business?
    (this is absolutely essential to any tightening of employment in favor of American workers)

2. Do you agree that we must seal the Southern Border such that the barrier is permanent and not subject to enforcement at the whim of every administration?

3. Do you agree that ICE needs more manpower and should be reorganized to process necessary petitions for immigration from all countries?

All very good questions Dixie.

I would like to hear from all candidates that are against illegal immigration.
    what their stance would be on Border Security, Or how they would go about Securing our borders.
    ------------------------

WHY CAN'T I VOTE ON POLLS?

I think it should also be very clear that this is about illegal immigrants from *any* country lest someone start playing the race card.
    I live in San Antonio and the Hispanics here wear the race card baby-pinned to their shirt, anytime there is something they don't like or something doesn't go their way they slap that baby down. I have nothing against people who immigrate legally.

Illegal Immigration

I agree with a previous poster - we need to ask them, "do you know that Arizona's bill is not only about Mexicans, it is about all illegal aliens?"

I'd also ask them if they've read the bill, since the President and others are against it without reading it, and if they realize it is just an enforcement of the Federal laws on the books since the 1940's.

And, I'd want to know if they support the Constitutional States Rights, or are they like Obama who wants the Federal Gov't to overrule those rights and give all power to the Feds.

Most importantly, do they support amnesty and giving the vote immediately to all who receive amnesty?

azbob, timy and MsMystic1

To ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

Re: Questions about candidates and illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Whenever possible, we like to give you as much of a voice in our national organization as possible. After all, those of you who support ALIPAC make all of our efforts possible.

Today we are working on finalizing our candidate surveys. Later this week, these surveys will be sent to all candidates running for US Congress or US Senate in races that we have not endorsed yet.

Here are two sample messages that will be on our candidate surveys. The surveys we receive back from Federal candidates will be on display for our supporters and voters. These surveys, combined with research conducted by ALIPAC activists and allied organizations like NumbersUSA will help us to decide which candidates we will endorse and support.

Survey question examples...
    -----
    Please describe your feelings on the following with a number 1-10.
    (1=Strongly Disagree, 2-4=Disagree, 5=Neutral, 6-9 Agree, 10=Strongly Agree)

Do you agree with and support Arizona's new immigration law SB 1070?

Do you agree with or support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants currently in the United States?
    -------

If you have questions you would like answered by candidates, please reply to this e-mail with your suggestions.

And/Or you can post your suggestions and questions at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1072831.html#1072831

We will review all of your comments and suggestions as we finalize our candidate surveys.

Hearing from you helps us to do our best job on your behalf.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    When all those pro-illegal alien advocates in our Congress talk about the 12-20 million illegal aliens in this country and how they are going to "make them go to the back of the line" under a "new" amnesty program, I'd like to know what "line" they'll be sent to the back of is.

I know its not on the table at this point, but I would like to see legislation that provides for jail time for those that do not enforce our laws...all the laws. I would also like to see sanctuary cities go down the pooper. Jail time for those who have santuary protections for illegals.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast