Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal alien protests

I have just sent e-mail messages to all the listed MSM contacts. I have gone further and sent them my Blogsite link with the Video that Alipac requested be sent.

here is that link and message:

http://californiaisathirdworldcesspool. ... estor.html

"Actual threat to inflict violence with shovels and axes made by angry protestor against Arizona's new tough illegal immigration law SB 1070. If this was made by a tea party protestor it would have made the national airwaves and MSM would be running with it day and night!"

I have also tweeted this video to all my twitter contacts, and hope they will in turn retweet it to their contacts.

The biggest protests in US will take place in dwtn los Angeles 30 minites away from me but i will not go. I am very familiar with ghetto violence by illegal alien gangs and there will be plenty of illegal-alien gangsta-thugs in dwtn LA Sat ready to disrupt and wreak havoc upon the way outnumbered patriotic supporters of SB 1070 here in LA.

People on our side need to stay away from the illegals. The illegals are on the verge of completely screwing things up for themselves and one of our people in the wrong place at the wrong time getting angry can screw up our progress.

I guess then I will not represent myself as one of Your People, and exersize my right to assemble in opposition to a gathering I abhor.

I have attended dozens of these Demanding Illegal rights assemblies, and trust me I again have no fear, and always conduct myself in no way that will discredit myself or any group....ever!

Retired United Sates Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 22 year veteran.
    Believer in No More path to citizenship ( Amnesty ) for those who entered my country Illegally = Invader

I was up late, late last night sending letters. Doing the best I can here!

I am gladly contacting as requested. By the way the president of alipac is correct -- nobody should be a loose cannon atm. Let's stand united and act but be patient. Remember, Americans are slow to anger but once we have been hit by an adversary we are what Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto described as an awakened sleeping giant...
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12