Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reinforcements Needed in GA! US Senate getting Cold Feet!

Supporters of ALIPAC: (Please forward to others and post!)

Effort 1:

Last Spring, during the Battle for NC, we received a lot of support from DA King in Georgia. Now, DA could use some support from our national activists. Let's keep up our calls to the US Senate, but let us all take some time to focus in on Georgia where the state legislature is considering a strong immigration enforcement bill.

Please join our efforts to tell the GA Legislature to vote YES ON [The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act] SB 529!

Here are the talking points and contact information you will need for "The Battle for Georgia"

The Battle for Georgia
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-86950.html#86950

Effort 2:

Feedback is coming in that your calls, emails, faxes, and letters to the US Senate are having a decisive impact! As you can see here in this article, even 'Sellout Specter" is getting dismayed.

Sellout Specter sees difficult road for an alien citizenship bill!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1085-thread-1-0.html

Let's keep the heat on Specter's offices this week and let us add Senator Graham to our focus calls. As you can see in the article above, Senator Graham thinks those of us that favor enforcement over capitulation and amnesty need to "grow up"

Let's educate Senator Graham's office. They need to "grow up" and realize that current enforcement is minimal to non-existent and that the American public overwhelmingly rejects Guest Worker programs that are indeed amnesty.

Contact Info for all of Senator Graham's Offices....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-18329.html

If we all work together this week, we can have Senator Graham singing a different tune. We can have Senator Specter even more dismayed that his sellout bill is going down in flames. We can have the GA Legislature informed and encouraged to pass a strong immigration enforcement bill as soon as possible!

Effort 3:

Our March fundraiser is still going full steam! More letters are going out this week. We now have close to 500 donors nationally. If you have not responded to this vital effort yet, please read up on the details and take action today.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-17166.html

Effort 4: THE GOOD NEWS

When you are making your calls, sending faxes/letters/emails. Keep in mind that it is up to you to speak for an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF AMERICANS!

A new national poll is out! 88% of Americans (including 83% of immigrants) feel illegal immigration is a very serious problem. Please forward this poll to all of your local media and lawmaker contacts!

Quinnipiac Poll: 88% of Americans feel illegal immigration is serious problem!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1086-thread-1-0.html

We know this is a lot of work for this week, but the momentum is in our favor now and we all need to push and push hard!

Thank you for all of your efforts. Thank you for your time and funds. Thank you for being a part of ALIPAC's national alerts and activism list!

ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Americans for LEGAL immigration Political Action Committee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it. I admire D.A. King a lot. I met him in D.C. last April, he is an upstanding citizen that deserves our support.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I emailed Graham last week.

Told him I want to see him act grown up, when he loses his job.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Sen. Graham's contact info again.

I am calling now.

Washington Office
    290 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5972 phone

Upstate Regional Office
    101 East Washington Street, Suite 220
    Greenville, South Carolina 29601
    (864) 250-1417

Midlands Regional Office
    508 Hampton Street, Suite 202
    Columbia, South Carolina 29201
    (803) 933-0112 phone

Pee Dee Regional Office
    McMillan Federal Building
    401 West Evans Street, Suite 226B
    Florence, South Carolina 29501
    (843) 669-1505 phone

Lowcountry Regional Office
    530 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite 202
    Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
    (843) 849-3887 phone

Piedmont Regional Office
    140 East Main Street, Suite 110
    Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730
    (803) 366-2828 phone

Golden Corner Regional Office (part-time)
    135 Eagles Nest Drive, Suite B
    Seneca, South Carolina 29678
    (864) 888-3330
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia Senate bill

I live in Texas but I emailed the Republicans you listed anyway. I envy the residents of Georgia for even having a bill in the works like that we here are light years away from any meaningful reform. I guess Texas is just grateful for the return of slave labor. However I know some day we'll regret it. It's like a bumper sticker I saw years ago that said I wish we'd picked our own damned cotton.
    p.s. Specter is a joke. He called Hannity during the last election ranting about how Sorros and Move on. org were spreading lies about contributing money to his campaign. I believed him then but now I'm not too sure.
    I have a hard time understanding his pro abortion stance when he is himself a great argument for a woman's right to chose.