Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Perry Is Finished

Rick Perry Is Finished

For National Release

September 23, 2011

Press@alipac.us (866) 703-0864

Texas Governor Perry destroyed his chances of winning the GOP Presidential primary during last night's debate when he defended his support for in-state tuition for illegal aliens which is opposed by 81% of all Americans.

"Rick Perry proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not the right choice for America by supporting these radical illegal immigration attracting measures," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "Perry's support for in-state tuition for illegals forces taxpayers to pay to replace their own children in the limited seats in our colleges!"

Prior to 2005, several states like Texas passed in-state tuition for illegals into law without adequate public or lawmaker debate and knowledge.

In 2005, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC defeated North Carolina's HB 1183's In-state tuition for illegal immigrants and then went on to use new strategies to defeat similar measures in 20 other states. Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has become a top voice in America representing the over 80% of US citizens opposed to this measure.

Rick Perry was heavily booed for the second time last night as he continued to promote in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney opposed Perry's positions and pointed out that Perry's in-state tuition for illegal aliens law was forcing Texans to pay approximately $100,000 in tax monies to support each of the current 16,000 illegal immigrants in Texas colleges.

Romney went on to paraphrase ALIPAC's platform "Comprehensive Immigration Enforcement" which includes adequately enforcing America's existing immigration and border laws by cracking down on employers, securing the borders, and removing taxpayer benefits for illegals like Perry's tuition breaks.

"GOP voters cannot vote for Rick Perry now without legitimizing and supporting in-state tuition for illegal immigrants," said William Gheen. "Perry has assured his own defeat despite the fact that he is receiving so much support and favoritism from globalist groups in the media. It is clear to me that the globalists who are responsible for illegal immigration in America are using their power to promote Rick Perry at this time."

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) has just released a new study illustrating that 81% of the 'new jobs' created in Texas under Rick Perry have been taken by legal and illegal immigrants instead of suffering American citizens.

VIDEO
    Rick Perry Booed Again For Illegal Immigrant Support Plan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0POI1PUdI

For more information, to join the fight against illegal immigration, or to schedule interviews please visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William
    Any news on 2885? Preemption?

good I never did like him the only .one did like was Michele Bachman
    I still say she is the better one the other no way
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, I see it coming...another lesser of two evils vote is taking shape. How can we derail this?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gop-deb ... ode=D1B4-1

[quote]Analysts: Romney Overpowers Perry in Spirited GOP Debate
    Thursday, 22 Sep 2011 09:30 PM

By David A. Patten

More ways to share... Mixx Stumbled LinkedIn Vine Buzzflash Reddit Delicious Newstrust Technocrati Share: More . . . A A | Email Us | Print | Forward Article Texas Gov. Rick Perry seemed to lose steam again Thursday night under withering criticism from his GOP debate rivals -- especially former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who battered him again over Social Security and illegal immigration.

Said Romney during the GOP debate in Orlando, Florida: “There’s a Rick Perry that said, almost quote, that the federal government should not be in the pension business, that [Social Security is] unconstitutional … unconstitutional, and ought to be returned to the states.

“So you better find that Rick Perry and get him to stop saying that,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Rick Perry's rivals maintain immigration attack

After debate, Rick Perry's rivals maintain immigration attack

By Paul West
    September 23, 2011, 7:55 a.m.

Reporting from Orlando, Fla.—
    Mitt Romney whacked Rick Perry again on the hot-button issue of immigration Friday morning, telling a "tea party" audience that the Texas governor’s support for tuition breaks for children of illegal immigrants was essentially brain-dead.

Rep. Michele Bachmann joined in the attack, as Perry’s rivals picked up where they left off in Thursday night’s GOP debate.

Perry is under fire for signing into law a state program that offers in-state tuition rates to children of illegal immigrants in Texas higher education. In the debate, Perry dug in his heels and defended the program in the strongest terms yet.

“If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our state for no other reason than they've been brought there by no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart. We need to be educating these children, because they will become a drag on our society,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I watched the entire debate intensely as I had only caught tidbits on Fox News. As a result, I will not be casting a vote for Perry. Actually, his answers made me ill.

I still like Gingrich's answers to the questions. He is a thinker and not role playing or show boating like Perry and Romney. And Ron Paul gve a very good answer to E-Verify in my opinion. He said things I really did not think of and that is WE ALL WOULD BE ON THE National List and in the databases with the E-Verify program.

He said where we need to stop the illegals is through cutting any and all of the benefits and citizenship rights to their children born here. And going after employers for hiring illegals. In essence turning all the magnets OFF.

I like Cains answers as well.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

http://cpacfl.conservative.org/watch-live/

Watch live:
    Perry taking heat on his immigration stance, he is scheduled to speak this afternoon!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sadly none stand out, while Ron Paul has many good points I doubt he is electable with a broad range of voters, I really don't see a true America conservative that has the will and desire to make tough decisions for the country. Romney is a east coast elitist much in the vein of George Bush basically will continue same policies. None speak out on manufacturing, trade deficits, China,Nation Building, the root of our problems.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast