Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finished

I did not like Perry from the very beginning. How dare he call the American people heartless! He is done in my book. I would rather vote for duck than for him!

Banned
    I must say, when the crowd starting booing Perry, I was laughing my fool head off!

I KNEW sooner or later, the " Bought by Merck" governor would show his true colors.

I am glad it was sooner than later. The "heartless" comment was a little shocking and I have to wonder, not IF but WHEN he will call us that are against illegal immigration racists. It's coming.

Some may disagree with me, but I was VERY impressed with Romney last night, along with Bachmann and Cain.

DJ
    I think we are forgetting something very fundamental! It is because of groups like ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA that the issue of illegal immigration was so center stage in this debate. We did not allow any of them to skate on the issue. Since SO MANY questions were sent in on this topic, they could not ignore us! Thus, Perry was forced to show his true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Some may disagree with me, but I was VERY impressed with Romney last night, along with Bachmann and Cain.
    ===============================

I don't disagree with you.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Six hours after we sent this out, the term "rick perry is finished" no appears on over 1,700 websites and is running in major newspapers across America this weekend...

http://www.google.com/#q=%22One+nationa ... 80&bih=799

GO ALIPAC!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Six hours after we sent this out, the term "rick perry is finished" no appears on over 1,700 websites and is running in major newspapers across America this weekend...

GO ALIPAC!

W

FINALLY, this has been taken seriously! Illegal immigrants have been the proverbial 700 lb. gorilla in the room that no one seemed to notice. I was so happy to go on to the debate questions and see that the voting on the Immigration questions were voted on in strong numbers.

After watching Perry's first debate I e-mailed his office and told him that our family could not and would not support any candidate that shared his Dream Act support of Illegals. We have this same tuition situation in Illinois. It is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I agree with you.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

GO ALIPAC!

W
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

We need help in Illinois where a FAMILY SUPPORT HOTLINE has been set up. It has the distinction of being the first in the country. It is manned by volunteers 24 hours a day to direct legal advice to Illegals being deported.
    I called the hotline and asked them WHY they are supporting people that are breaking our laws and providing legal advice to them. They obviously were not happy about being questioned about this and said they are trying to help families from being split up by deportation. I said that families should NOT be split up...They should all be deported if they are here illegally. What parent would leave their children unless they were manipulating them to work the system. The HOTLINE number is 855-435-7693 . As I said in a reply to one of the local newspapers.......
    As in the Chicago tradition call this number EARLY AND OFTEN
    and ask them WHY they are supporting people that are here illegally and breaking the laws of our country.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast