Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RSS news feed converter programs

Webmasters:

These programs should help you convert / set up ALIPAC's RSS feeds on your site.

------
    Another thing they can do that will increase the link is to display this
    link
    http://www.rss2html.com/rss2html.php?TE ... MLFILE=htt
    p://alipac.us/backend.php

Or they can create one of their own using the following
    http://www.rss2html.com/
    This web site also offers the free script to allow them to convert the RSS
    Feed into a regular web page. This would be better than the JavaScript and
    it is Free.

-------

This is the JavaScript code that they can use for now from a web site that
    converts it for free. They need a converter program for it to show up
    normally. They can get it here. http://www.2rss.com/software.php
    I will try to come up with a solution for you to post
    on alipac, for now the JavaScript will take care of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: RSS news feed converter programs

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Webmasters:

These programs should help you convert / set up ALIPAC's RSS feeds on your site.

------
    Another thing they can do that will increase the link is to display this
    link
    http://www.rss2html.com/rss2html.php?TE ... MLFILE=htt
    p://alipac.us/backend.php
    The above link doesn't work. You get this message: Unable to open RSS Feed htt, exiting
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Heidi, it does work, you just didnt get the whole url entered because it wraps in W's Post.

Try this
    ALIPAC RSS
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP,

THANKS! I'm putting it up in a few places tonight.

Heidi
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

HEIDI,
    You are welcome. If anyone has any questions about the RSS and how to get it on their site, please email me. I wont be on the board that much so just email me and I will be glad to help.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP: IS THERE A MOBILE VERSION OF ALIPAC? SO I CAN GET IT BY SURFING WITH MY CELL PHONE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    JP: IS THERE A MOBILE VERSION OF ALIPAC? SO I CAN GET IT BY SURFING WITH MY CELL PHONE?
    I'm going to look into that. I have been wanting to do that for my sites as well. I just have to learn XHTML a new coding language. Well new for me at least. I am looking to see if there is an automatic conversion program.

THANKS JP: IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO GET ALIPAC ON MY CELL PHONE. I SOMETIMES GET BEHIND ON WHAT IS GOING ON. BY THE TIME I GET HOME AND READ UP, ITS OLD NEWS. WOULD BE NICE TO CATCH UP DURING THE DAY.

THANKS JP: IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO GET ALIPAC ON MY CELL PHONE. I SOMETIMES GET BEHIND ON WHAT IS GOING ON. BY THE TIME I GET HOME AND READ UP, ITS OLD NEWS. WOULD BE NICE TO CATCH UP DURING THE DAY.
    Too many brave Americans have fought and died for our freedoms and life style. Let these guttless bastards return to their homes and live on their knees, or grow some balls and demand the rights that they are demanding here.
    America, home of the free, because of the brave. Mexico, the thing speaks for it's self.
    H. Dale

Quote Originally Posted by greenberet
    Too many brave Americans have fought and died for our freedoms and life style. Let these guttless bastards return to their homes and live on their knees, or grow some balls and demand the rights that they are demanding here.
    America, home of the free, because of the brave. Mexico, the thing speaks for it's self.
    H. Dale
    Thanks for your service first and foremost !

This is one of the worse things they are doing . ROE and ,imo, illegal war .

While our soldiers are giving their all [ well as much as allowed ] these traitors are destroying their nation .

A couple years ago Americas streets were filled with foreign flags while our troops were at war .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast