Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Just spoke with a lady in Sen. Berger's office who sounded a bit frazzled, and said she had been told that Lazo-Chadderton had been hired to provide translation services at some kind of meetings, and that it was only short-term. I asked who they expected at these meetings that didn't speak English, and she said she didn't know, and that I should call Sen. Rucho's office and they should have more information. I told her he was next on my list, and to please be sure that Sen. Berger is aware of my displeasure. She took my name and phone number and said she would.

Rucho next!
    I just got word this afternoon that Senator Rucho told a talk radio show producer that called that our release was false and that Matty Lazo-Chadderton had not been hired.

Earlier in the day his staff was telling people she had only been hired for meetings.

Three different stories in two days!

W
    My bet is that they UNhired her very quickly when stuff started hitting the fan!! You obviously hit a nerve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Imblest wrote
    My bet is that they UNhired her very quickly when stuff started hitting the fan!! You obviously hit a nerve.
    probably right

Called all 3 Republican Senators. Just got off phone with Rucho's office -- staff lady said Lazo-Chadderton was hired just to do mailings and e-mail listings, secretarial stuff. Told her: very disheartening to see the Republican Party do a disservice to their Republican contituents and the American People! --- To reconsider being such cozy partner with pro-illegal Alien persons and groups who should not be in there lobbying against the NC People. It perfectly legitimate for State and local officials to do their duty to protect and make safe their communities -- from illegal immigration crime -- States have sovereign Right to protect against crime and expense from illegal immigration.

It has been long suspect about this agency arm that sits in the NC legislature called the Latino/Hispanic Affairs!! There sits this group as well as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce caucus that makes sure illegal Aliens are continued allowed to violate NC!!

The Olde guard of Republicans needs to get off its old and done bad habits -- of going along with "business interests" when it comes to this issue --- I'm sure that there is the NC Nursery Assoc. as well as NC Construction Assoc. as well as banking Assoc. (NCBA) that has got their hand on seeing that illegal Aliens get what they want.

The time for enforcement has come when illegal Aliens cost NC $1.3 billion annually -- that comes off the American People and legal immigrants after also being violated by illegal Aliens with multiple crimes!

Tea Party republicans need to step forward, the Olde Republican Guard continues to be a failure to America, continues the harm and decline against America.

Enforcement works, is a positive step that is a win-win for State budgets, State service costs, taxes and unemployed Americans.

ENFORCE, DETER, DEPORT

Finally got a response from Sen. Rucho. Get out your hip waders!

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for writing regarding the role to be played by Ms. Matty Lazo-Chadderton in the process of redistricting.

To comply with the Voting Rights Act, the General Assembly must demonstrate that it has sought input from the diverse communities that exist in North Carolina. We have a responsibility to conduct public hearings throughout the state so that all citizens have an opportunity to offer their view points on redistricting.

In order to conduct public hearings, the General Assembly must give members of the public and all interested groups reasonable notice of when and where the public hearings will be held.

Consistent with this duty, we have asked Ms. Lazo-Chadderton to help us circulate notices of hearings and other information to numerous communities in our state.

Ms. Lazo-Chadderton served in a similar role during the 2001 redistricting cycle. Her success in conveying information to Hispanic communities in 2001 was the sole reason why she was engaged to perform a similar function for this redistricting cycle.

It is important that the General Assembly obtain input from everyone who has an interest in redistricting regardless of party affiliation or interest group.

At the end of the day, only the General Assembly has the responsibility for drawing fair and legal legislative districts. However, making sure that all citizens have had a reasonable opportunity to offer input to the General Assembly is a critical and necessary step in the process.

I hope this answers your question and thank you once again for your inquiry.

Senator Bob Rucho, Senate Redistricting Chairman

Representative David Lewis, House of Representatives Redistricting Chairman
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I have sent this out to everyone I know, along with your radio interview.

Infuriating!

I no longer wear the rose colored glasses while looking at Phil Berger. Thanks W.

I was at a state redistricting meeting tonight where Rockingham county was live linked with Guilford and Forsyth counties and a lady from either Guilford or Forsyth County asked Senator Rucho for a statement about his hiring of Lazo-Chadderton. She mentioned Alipac and the article of last week and stated that she had asked Ms. Lazo Chadderton if she was a laraza or elpueblo member and said Lazo Chadderton denied involvement with either. It was very hard to hear everything but Rucho did not respond to the best of my knowledge. Maybe we can expect a statement on his website at some point?

We also had Vernon Robinson include in his speech how we should not have ballots printed in Spanish. English only! It was good to see and talk to Vernon Robinson again.

do those idiot senators realzie they are just handing the country over to liberals like obama

More latino voters=more votes for democrats=more liberal hand out polices=more gun laws and so forth.

wake up people and vote these bums out
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12