Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should children of illegal aliens get in-state tuition?

Please take the time to answer this online poll located at the bottom of this web page at the Wilmington Star!

Should children of illegal immigrants get in-state tuition rates at N.C. colleges?

http://www.starnewsonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

The radio stations up and down NC are alive with angry North Carolinian's that are amazed that any state lawmakers are even considering replacing thousands of legal US citizens in college with illegal aliens!

Several Representatives that originally signed the bill (HB 1183) now say they were misinformed about the bill and wish they had not signed it!

At least three are considering removing their names from the bill!

The phones are ringing and the e-mails are rolling in from amazed citizens from around NC and the nation!

We have to push and get more people engaged in the "Battle for North Carolina" The tide is turning and citizens are starting to wake up.

This is theft! Many of our families have paid into the UNC College system for generations. North Carolinians would give people the shirt off their backs, but don't take away the future for thousands of our legal children!

This bill will also displace legal out of state American students that come to NC for the prized public university system.

If you are not involved in the effort yet, but want to join in then please write WilliamG@alipac.us

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William,
    I gave my NO, and have sent it to all my friends and relatives in the state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the government is banking on having these people feel indebted to them and decide to work for our country.

Former Governor Jim Hunt said "We are training a new global work force"

W

I like Hunt about as much as I do Mike. They did not win any hearts in this house.

Final poll results

04/13/2005 - 04/13/2005
    Should children of illegal immigrants get in-state tuition rates at N.C. colleges?

Yes: 6.5%
    No: 91%
    I dont know: 2.5%

Number of votes: 321

This is the most dramaticly one sided results of any poll they have run so far.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/apps/pbcs ... ollarchive

That is from the "Red"Star News out of Wilmington Poll.

William your comment about local radio shows coming out on the illegal invasion now is so true.
    Just a few min. ago the local talk show on just before Neal Boortz got on the bandwagen today. It is normally very pro Bush, today they were even anti invasion and speaking out against children of illegal immigrants get in-state tuition rates.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Final poll results

04/13/2005 - 04/13/2005

Yes: 6.5%
    No: 91%
    I dont know: 2.5%

Number of votes: 321

This is the most dramaticly one sided results of any poll they have run so far.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/apps/pbcs ... ollarchive
    There were only 19 or so votes for this. Yes, that was VERY impressive, but really shows where Joe Public is in relation to this issue.

H.

What makes you think they don't already have it?

The community College of Aurora CO, a suburb of Denver, has been running a Cable television channel promoting the college. In one segment no less than 3 women appear speaking Spanish saying things like "...I didn't know we could study here..." Then after two other speak in Spanish a guy comes on in English and says he works in the program and that these people, apparently non English speaking can qualify for up to $3,000 in financial aid to learn a trade at the school. Is anybody asking for proper documentation at the college? If they have fake papers
    or nobody asks then they are just economically poor and yes some will get the $3,000 in financial aid and who pays for it? You and I. The taxpayer!

A LEGAL immigrant I believe who had no verifiable income or low income could qualify for this aid too! Only in America!

Where else can you cross the southern border illegally, get amnesty in 1986, and a little later you get hired as a border patrol agent. YEP! This has happened in a few cases! He or she already speaks Spanish and they are minority! 2 pluses!

So, little Juan in NC, 18 years old and illegal has lived in Raleigh for 15 years and his parents are illegal. He fills out an application to UNC and clicks the box Hispanic and puts his address down and says he has been living there for 16 years. Think anyone who works at UNC is calling the INS?

WITHOUT A NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD NOBODY KNOWS WHO IS WHO!
    In Latin America everybody carries a CEDULA! national identity card.
    On a bus in Guatemala in 1986, police got on the bus a few miles from Honduras and EVERYBODY needed proper ID.

They are already getting in state tuition they know how to cheat the system on everything else why not this too? lol

THEY have no fear of the INS once they are away from the border.

They already do this in California and they are destroying our college system. I find it amazing that a tax paying US citizen from say Colorado, comes to California and has to pay an outragous tuition. But an illegal alien from somewhere south of the border gets the cheaper rate a California citizen pays after being a resident for 5 years. HUH? Who the heck thinks this is a GOOD idea?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast