Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message to Spitzer

Dear Governor Spitzer,

What a disappointment you've turned out to be. Before you became governor, I watched you give a presentation on corporate accounting fraud and the reasons why it benefits corporations and the market to be regulated and to adhere to those regulations. Law and order, ethics and responsibility were your messages. And now - as Governor, you not only advocate ignoring the law, you betray the citizens of New York - and your country and your reasons are dishonest.

You know the issue is not about race so it is dishonest and insulting of you to use that non-argument. The issues are national sovereignty and whether the United States will survive as a free and independent nation - or whether it will be dissolved into a landmass in the middle of the North American continent.

You're a disgrace as an American not to mention as an elected representative of an American state. By the definition of the agenda of Al Qaeda, it fits with what you are trying to do which is to eliminate the concept of American citizenship by devaluing it.

Illegal Alien Drivers Licenses

Dear Governor Spitzer:

Your benevolence to your subjects is overwhelming.
    To think that by the wave of a wand, you can somehow correct problems associated with illegal alien drivers. As someone recently mentioned, when the illegal aliens are able to obtain New York drivers' licenses, they will be able to compete with American truck drivers, etc. What a diabolical scheme! I'm sure, in appreciation, these illegal alien beneficiaries of your largesse would be only too willing to support you with their newly acquired voting ability.

Your recall cannot happen soon enough.

M. Adelsberger

Gov. Spitzer

I used the ALIPAC link to contact Gov. Spitzer. I told him he should be ashamed of himself on many levels. And that he would know what that means. I told him I was not a racist, and I did not hate legal immigrants. Thanks to ALIPAC, Numbers USA, and media people like Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck, who do so much to keep the information out there. And our local radio talk show host at WBT here in Charlotte, NC, Jeff Katz...another fighting champion.

I am sending a copy right now!! he will be proud! Others need to send it to as he gets alot of e-mail and we want to make sure he see's it!! I'll check and see if he has a fax, I can send one that way also.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NY Governor

Calling anyone who doesn't believe in YOUR program to give drivers licenses to illegal aliens, "rascists", is the epitome of ignorance.

85% of the population want the illegal issue dealt with , 70% wants the borders secured. Even 65% of the legal immigrant hispanic population want the illegals removed.

Basically by calling them racists, you've called the majority of Americans racists. It makes what you said more of a rant than a reality.

You should feel very foolish governor, one for your license idea and two for race mongering to defend it.

Thank God there is a leader with the integrity and guts of William Gheen to speak out against these traitorious attacks on the spokespeople for our country and what remains of our culture. This New York politician appears to be in a coma as far as reality goes. I am appalled that a vermin of this caliber is in an elected office. If this was an earlier time he would have never gotten elected first of all, but if somehow he managed to do so the people would have been rabid and overthrown him into the streets. Now we are more civilized and cast out with our votes. What were the people of New York thinking or were the choices during the election THAT pathetic?

Spitzers Treason ! ! !

Governor Spitzer:
    I once admired you as a great New York Attorney General. Your pursuit and prosecution of the criminal element caused us to entrust to you the honor of being our Governor. Now you outwardly attack your fellow New Yorkers as racist for simply wanting to control rampant ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Besides wanting to have illegals vote for you in the next election what other justification would explain giving drivers licenses to people who are criminals. Yes criminals! They break our laws by flaunting our Immigration laws and demanding taxpayer services.
    If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. I sincerely hope that you are indicted for violating federal immigration laws and sentenced to a very lenghty incarceration.

A very pissed off Voter,

[Mod Edit - to protect privary/identity of poster ]

Letter to Gov. Spitzer:

How dare you, Mr. Governor, for criticizing a man like Lou Dobbs that is standing up for the American People. He, like many other Americans vehemently oppose what you are doing. And, using the race card, well that's just ignorant. I am Hispanic and I oppose awarding any illegal immigrant any privilege that is designed for Americans only. Are you so hard up in your quest for power that you'll approve voter fraud to keep it? You are pathetic and a traitor to your country!!! You should be recalled and thrown out of office. It was done in my state of California and it can be done in yours!!!! Hey, now there’s an idea!!!

Sent!!

Here is the link where to sent the letter to Lou....

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hello and greetings to all the new folks today.

Welcome aborad - mammashmoop, CRAWDUDE, ThaHound!

It's great to see so many people getting involved.

Greetings from the same area to AnswerMan as well (even though you've been around here as long as I)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast