Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex-Medicaid Workers get Silence Reaction

I get silence on the other end when I tell my stories - about cartel members being made into citizens - and having to tell thousands of Americans why they can't have benefits.

And, by the way, one of California's most high-profile politicians has staff who say they don't want Dream Act and they don't want amnesty and they can't talk their employer out of it!

Cloture vote on Dream Act

Sens. Sam Brownback (R, Kansas) MAY VOTE FOR OBAMA's AMNESTY

Spoke to their office in DC and was told that the Senator was not in favor and would be voting NO if it reached the Senate. Have gotten through to all offices but about three...keep calling folks!

working4change
    Welcome wildrep, Lei99 and furlong Thank you for your help!

Re: Ex-Medicaid Workers get Silence Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Lei99
    I get silence on the other end when I tell my stories - about cartel members being made into citizens - and having to tell thousands of Americans why they can't have benefits.

And, by the way, one of California's most high-profile politicians has staff who say they don't want Dream Act and they don't want amnesty and they can't talk their employer out of it!
    They are silent because they don't want to admit the problems behind amnesty and illegal immigrants.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called Hutchison's San Antonio office - Hutichison voting NO

Called Bennet's Salt Lake City office - aide said he'll vote YES if it is a stand-along bill.

Called Hatch's Provo office - aide said he is NOT going to vote for it!

Keep Calling and PRAYING!!!

NOTICE: Olympia Snowe's DC office is hanging up on callers. I just called and the line rang but I was promptly disconnected, otherwise the line was busy. This happened more than once.

Murkowski's office is just not answering the phone.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BROWNBACK AND HUTCHINSON ARE CONFIRMED!

NO ON CLOTURE!

THIS IS BIG FOR OUR TEAM!

ADJUSTING THE LIST NOW>

W

contacting

I have received some emails from a former Tom Tancredo aide. He stated to me that postcards can be the most effective tool in getting attention. It takes more work, but I am wondering if we could flood these offices with postcards, whether it might have more effect, because we know the illegal tresspassers can't write.

I am very frustrated...haven't been able to get through to many offices and believe that many of these messages are not making it through. I am putting my job on the line to be doing this on "work" time, but feel there may not be work in the future, if we don't ACT against the NIGHTMARE act!

Hutchison

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkDog
    I called Hutchison's Houston office yesterday. Aide told me that she is voting NO on amnesty. Are any other callers getting the same report?
    I got the same report yesterday too but I don't trust her.

Dixie
    I just called...said still a no. The only reason I think she may be with us is she had a $1000 a plate breakfast this AM... radio said it was a start to fill coffers for another run for senate altho she has not annpunced.

Snowe

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    NOTICE: Olympia Snowe's DC office is hanging up on callers. I just called and the line rang but I was promptly disconnected, otherwise the line was busy. This happened more than once.

Murkowski's office is just not answering the phone.

Dixie
    Just called Portland office..still no position but they said my opinion would be sent immediately to DC zip code So Portland 04108

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast