Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take Action Now to prevent in-state tuition for illegals loophole in NC

We are trying to raise the funds we need to operate while conducting activism campaigns to stop border killing Amnesty legislation in DC and illegal immigrant supporting bills in many states! Please chip in and help out as you volunteer at...
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

Activism Alert

ALIPAC Activists, I'm going in! I'm on my way to the NC General Assembly to once again fight the threat of in-state tuition for illegals, which would eventually hand control of this swing state to the illegals and their handlers!

I need you to light up these lawmaker offices below with calls and professional, polite, yet firm emails opposing SB 295 while I go door to door and present at the committee meeting this morning at 11 am Eastern! We have a need for speed!

The problem with SB 295 is that while it is not specifically written to give in-state tuition to illegals (View Bill Here), it could create a new loophole for illegals to exploit. The bill sponsor Senator Jerry Tilman is not the kind of lawmaker that would intentionally help illegals, so please be kind to him.

We need SB 295 to have language added that the law would not apply to non-citizens and illegal immigrants, so our message is...

"Please oppose or change SB 295 to assure that illegal immigrants and non-citizens do not receive in-state tuition benefits to replace American students in our colleges."

There are 16 committee members (10 Republicans and 6 Democrats) that need to hear from you before 11 am ET this morning.
    Education/Higher Education Senate Standing Committee (Phone numbers and emails)
    https://www.ncleg.gov/Committees/Com...teStanding/134

Make calls and emails then share our meme below...

Call & Email the 16 committee members to oppose SB 295 then share this meme, release, and alert by email and on (ALIPAC HERE) ... (FACEBOOK HERE) ... (TWITTER HERE) ... (GAB HERE)

We are trying to raise the funds we need to operate while conducting activism campaigns to stop border killing Amnesty legislation in DC and illegal immigrant supporting bills in many states! Please chip in and help out as you volunteer at...
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.ALIPAC.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-17-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)