Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="Bootsie"]"I continue to be astonished at how people can work up so much animosity toward hard-working, family-oriented people who are enduring huge hardships to seek a better life," he said. Some of that has roots in something that has been part of this dialogue since the advent of immigrants: racism.

It's something Allyn acknowledges: "You can smell it. It's like bad art. You know it when you see it."

Mr. Mexico is right on the money. And often, those who can't see it just don't want to. [quote]

Notice now Benedict Allyn is trying to play the race card calling us "rascist." He obviously doesn't have a better defense.

Thanks Bootsie, and I liked your letter to Benedict Allyn too that you posted earlier in this thread. I hope soon to send a follow-up email letter to the traitor and mention the remittances and also the numerous DWI's/hit and runs and uninsured drivers, I failed to mention as crimes illegal aliens commit frequently. I'm sure Allyn is already aware, but I just want him to know that some Americans are aware too and we don't buy his bullSH*T
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Go for it, annie! I bet that fool wishes he had never HEARD of MEXICO!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Greetings everyone! Here's what I wrote:

Mr. Allyn,

I am writing this email to let you know what I think of your disgusting betrayal of this country. I hope you've enjoyed your 30 pieces of silver that your amigo Fox gave your for being the mouthpiece of the reconquista. You're subversion has not gone unnoticed by true Americans, and I fear you will eventually reap a very bitter harvest for your vile deeds. Know this; the blood of every border patrol agent who gets shot at by smugglers, every citizen who is raped or killed by an illegal invader, every policeman is killed or maimed in the line of duty by an illegal alien is on your hands from here on out. Don't think you will not be judged by the American people and history kindly. I myself am a paraplegic, so you have nothing to fear from me..I am not a violent man in any case and I want you to know that I would never harm you. However, I have no doubt that a courageous patriot someday will give you and others like you the punishment you so richly deserve. This saddens me to think this, but your reap what you sow...isn't that true Senior Allyn?

Welcome Desslock!

Great to see another Star Blazers fan on our boards. I knew the name when I saw it!

I rushed to the nearest TV everyday in the early 80's to watch that.

When I watched the show the name of the space ship was the "Argo" It was only later in life that I learned that Hannah Barbara had changed many things about the English translation including the fact that the hero ship was actually called the Yamato. I guess I did not notice as a kid that all of the heros were asian and the Desslock and the Gamalons all looked western.

For those not in the know... here is what Im talking about

http://www.desslok.com/

W

We're off to outer space
    We're leaving Mother Earth
    To save the human race
    Our Star Blazers

Searching for a distant star
    Heading off to Iscandar
    Leaving all we love behind
    Who knows what danger we'll find?

We must be strong and brave
    Our home we've got to save
    If we don't in just one year
    Mother Earth will disappear

Fighting with the Gamilons
    We won't stop until we've won
    Then we'll return and when we arrive
    The Earth will survive
    With our Star Blazers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL! It's wonderful to see a fellow fan out there!

"In the year 2199 the Earth was attacked by the mysterious planet Gamilon.
    Gamilon planet bombs covered the Earth in radioactivity, and a result, in 1 years time the Earth will be unlivable. But on the planet Iscandar there is a machine that can remove the radioactivity. Queen Starsha offers it to the people of Earth. A team of Star Blazers called the Starforce undertakes the perilous journey...but can the Star Force travel 148,000 light years and back in just one Earth year?!"

They did tone it down quite a bit (spring water my arse!) but I loved it anyways. It kinda eclipsed my love of Star Wars for a year or so.
    Gotta get ready for the date with Invidia tonight, cheers!

New information added to the homepage

Bush, Vicente Fox Advisor Rob Allyn Tied to Gay and Lesbian Activist Group!

http://www.alipac.us/article-967-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123