Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I grew up in Lynwood and Compton during the early 70's. Everything Terry stated about the invasion of illegal aliens and how it has changed the area for the worse is so true. Terry had a way of making you see things in ways that made you realize the seriousness of this issue and how it will affect blacks and whites as a group together. This is so important for blacks and whites to come together to fight for our livelihood and to carry on with Terry's message. Nobody is looking out for the interests of the blue collar, black or white man. As a group, we have the power to take back our neighborhoods and communities. Then, the loss of innocent children like Jahmal will not have been in vain. We can do this is memory of Terry. Let's send people like Villaraigosa packing and Mark Ridley Thomas, too! They only pander to the Hispanics and could care less about any one else. Remember, "If you ain't mad, you ain't listening". It's time to get mad.

Mr. Terry Anderson, you are a true American Hero and Patriot! May you rest in God's Kingdom for eternity and may your family find solace in knowing that you are now with our Lord. Rest in peace my friend, you deserve it. God bless you and all those that love you!

TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD. MAY TERRY'S FAMILY TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT HE IS NOW PRESENT WITH OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST AND THEY WILL SEE HIM AGAIN SOME DAY.

I first learned about Terry Anderson via a video of him addressing a rally in Crawford, Texas (George Bush's backyard) in 2006. I cannot describe the shock of seeing someone speak so bluntly and truthfully of their experience with the illegal alien invasion. It knocked my socks off!

I quickly sought out his radio show on the Internet and became a dedicated listener every Sunday evening at midnight eastern time. (I was a zombie at work the next day, but it was worth it. ) I would get together via an online chatroom with other fans and we'd make comments to each other as we listened. We always had fun making bets on who would be Terry's "most horrible clown of the week." Those were good times!

Though it's been a while since I've listened to Terry's program live (I've been consumed with the globalist banking takeover of this country, for which illegal immigration is a tool) he's always held a special place in this patriot's heart.

Here is that video of Terry in Crawford, Texas:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHyJ079V ... re=related

Rest in peace, Terry Anderson.

I have two calendars stuck to my refrigerator door that I received for sending my small amount of support for Terry's show. I felt that his show was an important partner to everyone fighting the illegal alien invasion and thusly worth supporting. My contributions were small....Terry's contributions were HUGE.

I'm shocked at his passing and he will be missed. God bless his family and may they take peace in the fact that Terry is now with the Lord.

William commented that someone should step forward and carry on his show. I too would like to see that happen, however, those would be some big shoes to fill. There will never be another Terry Anderson. I am truly saddened.

Very kind words Mr. Gheen. This patriot and hero will be missed.

rij
    send this Alipac memorial to Obama and congress!

As a native of the San Joaquin Valley of California, I have seen, close up, the seemingly unstoppable trashing and destruction of my beloved California at the hands of illegal aliens and their progeny with the violence and third world mentality that they bring with them. For so many years I felt I was the only one who cared about what was happening and I felt like I was the only one who could actually see it....then one night I heard Terry Anderson's show, live online and right then and there I knew I was no longer alone. I found comfort in Terry's message, his logic and his voice.

His home too had been invaded, decimated and his life as he once knew it, destroyed by the same invaders I was dealing with. Hearing him speak out loud about the truth no one else dared speak gave me the resolve to also stand up and speak out against this atrocity. Terry "re-taught" me what it means to be an American and that silence in this matter is consent.

Terry was a great patriot with a love for this country that could not be denied. I will miss his voice, prodding us on in this battle and speaking the truth about what is going on in California and across this great nation. He understood that South Central was just a microcosm of what will eventually happen all over this country if we don't get a handle on this NOW!

When I read the news of his passing, it felt as though I had been kicked in the gut. I know the loss I feel, I can only imagine the pain and loss his family and close friends feel. My condolences go out to Terry's family and friends. May his soul rest in peace and may he watch over us now as we continue on with the fight to save our nation, our way of life, our culture, language and sovereignty. We must continue on with one less warrior among us to save all the things that Terry believed were worth saving...rest in peace my friend and know we haven't given up this fight.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Banned
    Terry Anderson, America and I will miss the voice that comforted us every Sunday Night. The comfort to know we were not alone in our fight starting so many years ago.
    I always slept better after listening to Terry articulating the popular rage.
    Knowing he was a strong, honest, fearless ally. I respected, admired, and was sometimes joyfully shocked by his commentary. "Outrageous".
    I want to thank his family from my heart and soul, with tears in my eyes.
    for sharing Terry Anderson with America. He is missed.

Listened to Terry Anderson's show numerous times on Sunday evening. His passion, honesty and strength came through in every show. He was a brave outspoken soul who cared deeply for his community and country, he had become a voice for many people.

Terry is at peace now and in a better place. Prayers to his family and to those near and dear to him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast