Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Testing ALIPAC's Emergency E-mail System

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are testing our ALIPAC emergency e-mail system to make sure that we are reaching all of our supporters.

We must raise at least $5,000 by this Tuesday to put us on the path to raising $40,000 that we need by the end of July, which will enable us to continue our mission fighting against illegal immigration and against Amnesty.

Your help is essential to our success.

Please take a few minutes to visit this secure online donations link to make a contribution in any amount. Even small donations of $10, $25, $50, and $100 will help us reach our goals if everyone will try to participate.

Secure Donations Link....

http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

Please reply to this email to let me know if you DID NOT receive our e-mail sent Thursday titled, "Can we continue to fight against illegal immigration and Amnesty?"

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: We must receive a strong show of support in the next 48 hours to be able to meet our organization's operational costs for the first of June. Please visit this link soon to help....

http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    C-mon you guys and gals... We can do this..Even if every member just sent a couple of bucks there would be no Emergency anything!
    One less six pack, or what ever... I hate emergency anything at ALIPAC.
    Never good news till we win. And a couple of bucks a week keeps us on
    offense.. My two cents.......

I'm a just glad I've had enough work lately to be able to finally help with a donation, and I wish I had it all to donate because I wouldn't hesitate,

Alipac has been fighting for Americans since 2004, I've been here since sept.2010

I've seen all of you here cause a lot of headaches for pro-illegal groups and backstabbing congress, and now it's starting to come to light all your hard work is finally starting to pay off! I know times are tight right now and believe me I know as well if not better then most how hard it's been on all of us here in America!

These illegals have taken our kids jobs our parents jobs and our jobs, now it's time to take those jobs back and send these liars and thieves home to they're own governments, and I would sure like to see how they're governments deal with liars and thieves!

Please donate what you can afford to spare and don't stop fighting, especially now, that's what these opponents want, us to get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over, poor W has given the same speech so many times, I'm surprised he doesn't run screaming from the room every time someone mentions "illegal aliens"

Thanks W and thanks Alipac a lot of you here have been fighting this a long long time, and I can't thank you enough for that, and for all the new people showing up to show they're support all I can say is "your a site for sore eyes!"

All of you here "Thank you for helping me save my job!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Added to homepage!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Fine. I guess I dont really need that bottle of Mad Dog 20/20.

Just FYI - If I understand correctly, this was an email that was sent out? I received the email sent Thurs June 2, but I didn't receive this email. (P.S. I already donated some, will do so again after payday Friday.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Thank you very much for the support everyone! Yes, this email just went out. It did not finish sending till late this morning. Our emergency system takes about ten 12 hours to email everyone.

Our primary email system emails everyone within one hour.

Please let me know if you have not received this email by now and I will investigate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just replied to it with my donation.