Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You for Helping Us Continue The Struggle

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have reached our fund raising goal thanks to your generous support.

You have our pledge to do our very best on your behalf fighting against illegal immigration and amnesty.

This funds drive was one of our toughest ever due to the bad economy and concerns over the debt ceiling situation. Yet, we pulled together and reached our goals in the final days of the drive.

Please know how thankful we are for your support for our efforts.

We will now resume full operations and return our focus to the battle to save America.

Together we can succeed, and we must give this effort all that we can muster. We are fighting for national survival now.

It is our great honor and privilege to have your support and to stand at your side in this cause.

We are also pleased to announce that demand for ALIPAC's news, information, and archives just reached a new record in July! Over 5,772,000 pages of ALIPAC.us were displayed, setting a new monthly web traffic record for us.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Luck mr william
    I wish you would run for President I know you would do what right for Our country
    God Bless you & your company
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the support!

this good news is now on the homepage and going out to our supporters nationwide.

http://www.alipac.us/article6458.html

W

Great News

Great News..

Please be careful out there William.

There are a great deal of 'negative feelings' out there towards you by the nut job leftists and their pet illegals. They are getting more and more desperate as they see the nation swing towards the right...

Great news. Thank you to everyone.

It is important to have voices stand together, to be informed and to respond when necessary to the threat of illegal immigration and other associated threats to our nation.

Psalm 121:1,2, it is written, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.