Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time To Share Your True Stories About Illegal Immigration

Time To Share Your True Stories About Illegal Immigration

Friends of ALIPAC,

Over the last six years I've read countless articles and e-mails, and carried on conversations with Americans who are suffering greatly from the negative impacts of illegal immigration.

I've done my best to represent all of you who are suffering from the negative effects of illegal immigration when I interact with lawmakers, media, and other Americans.

Yet, most of the newspaper articles I read regarding immigration issues continue to exclude the American perspective. While a steady flow of sob stories about poor illegal immigrants being upset that they can't get all the financial aid they want for a seat in our colleges dominate the press, your voices are missing.

Where are the newspaper articles about Americans who are being marched out of their homes in front of the sheriff because they can't find a job because illegal aliens have 7 million of them? Where are the stories about good business owners who are forced to shut down because they won't hire illegals? Where are the stories of the grieving American mothers and fathers who have lost their children to illegal alien invaders? Where are the voices of the gang rape, assault, and robbery victims who suffer because our nation is invaded?

ALIPAC is supported by many Americans who have found us because they are experiencing terrible things due to our government's failure to secure our borders and enforce our existing immigration laws.

I am exploring the possibility of releasing a book and having this book be a compilation of your stories.

If you have been negatively impacted by illegal immigration in any way, please write to me about your experiences and observations.

Please write in first person and be as accurate as possible. Your story can be any length, and the draft does not have to be a work of art. Just put your heart into it and share as much as you can.

If your story is selected for a book, I will help you to perfect the write up. We will have plenty of time later to take care of editing.

Right now, I just want to hear from as many ALIPAC supporters as possible with your heartfelt stories about how illegal immigration has affected you. It can be anything at all from your frustration with the loss of self governance in America, a crime story, a story about loss of security in the border areas or a community, loss of a job, a business, a home, etc...

I will not share or release any of your stories without your prior permission and if this project makes it all the way to a book release, you will have the option of remaining anonymous.

I hope many of you will take the time to write your stories and send them to me at WilliamG@alipac.us for possible editing and inclusion in a book I hope to release.

Please include your name and contact information in your email to me.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    This is a great idea!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Poor inmigrant?we don't care go back and will be no poor inmigrant.Nothing is can convince be about illegal inmigration,real save money are deportate all back and ban send we money to mexico.That shit rob ID and live here is must be zero tolerance and mandatory jail time where put work for paid deportation.Nobama and democrat are very very negative for USA.Is must ban democratic party.Shut off commerce with mexican is very good idea,but seal a border with army is a very good point too.I am inmigrant to,but see what happening in a border,real put me to deprress,I love my second home,and I can give my life for US.Sure I old for be a soldier but time by time I dream be soldier.Two tears live in Mex,with my girlfriend give me a chance see what mentality is have mexican.

Great Stuff, William!

THE TERRIBLE HUMAN COST OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/ca ... ien-crime/

Crime Victims Of Illegal Aliens
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FvScBR ... re=related

An Illegal Alien Killed My Mom
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyM4Mzc3luI

Illegals Threaten To Murder Americans With Axes and Shovels SB 1070
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO0K ... re=related
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let me be the first to write my experience as it angers me to this very day.
    My daughter finished high school and we were going through then immigration process. The high school she attended had plenty of illegals and she had heard how they were going to Miami Dade College. She started looking into it and took tests. We both went to meet a counsellor and told her that her dad supported her and had his greencard and was working and I was on a visa. The counsellor told her she was an international student and had to go back to Canada and get her passport stamped and come back. I asked why since according to their information she was a minor her father was a legal resident and she qualified for either in state or out of state tuition. She kept insisting my daughter was an international student and walked us out of the office. Since the door was open others heard the conversation. There was a Jamaican mother and daughter and when the counsellor walked out she looked at the black mother and daughter with a yuk what are you doing here look. They did not see it but my daughter and I did and we were totally disguisted. The girl said I am from Jamaica and the same as her and the cousellor didn't ask anymore and replied yes to get rid of her. Then there was a mother and daughter where the daughter spoke Spanish to the mother and she told the counsellor she was the same as my daughter and the counsellor asked what country they were form and the girl replied Colombia. The counsellor said maybe not saw that all of us had not walked out yet and started speaking Spanish and they walked into the office and closed the door. We were suspicious of that.
    Now both international students and out of state pay the same tuition but there are immigration rules to follow if you are an international student. An international student means you have a visa and in order to get it you need to prove you have enough money in the bank for the length of time it takes to garduate and that amount is determined by the college or university. In order to keep your visa you are required to take a minimum of 4 courses a semester, prove you have health insurance, and you cannot work unless you have financial hardship and then you need approval. If you gardes are high enough you are only allowed to work on campus and only for a designated amount of hours.
    After my daughter's experience we started reading about students who were or were in the process of being deported along with their parents. Obviously they were not international students which they should have been or else they would not be deported along with the family. There was a girl from Peru whose sob story was in the Miami Herlad, the Gomez brothers who ended up getting visas and where used to push for the DREAM Act, and others. When they had protests for amnesty many of the protesters came right out and said that they were here illegally and attended Miami Dade College. Once my daugter heard about all the illegals in the news besides the ones she knew form school she tried to sue. She called the ACLU and they told her they do not want to offend the Hispanic community as all the illegals happened to Hispanic. No lawyer wold take her case either so she gave up.
    About a year to a year and a half later I saw the Jamaican mother and daughter at the grocery store. The mother started talking to me and asked me if my daughter was going to Miami Dade College and she even told me that my daughter was not an international student as she looked into it. I told her my daughter is working as a call taker for a police department and the mother said that she would have gone through a thorough background check. I told her that we were going through the immigration process and that my daughter had since gotten her greencard. The woman was outraged by what the college did and said we should sue and I told her that my daughter tried but was unsuccessful in getting a lawyer. She could not understand why she couldn't get a lawyer since all the illegals going to college there that she read about in the newspaper or heard on the news were Hispanic and that they were discriminating against my daughter. I told her that there isn't much we can do as they can discriminate against white non Hispanics but that she should go to the black organizations like the NAACP and sue for racism. She has proof of illegal Hispanics going there from media reports. This shocked the woman as she did not expect it from a white woman. I told her I am part native Indian and if I had my native status I would have done the same and went to the native Indian community to back me.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by hora
    Poor inmigrant?we don't care go back and will be no poor inmigrant.Nothing is can convince be about illegal inmigration,real save money are deportate all back and ban send we money to mexico.That V****V rob ID and live here is must be zero tolerance and mandatory jail time where put work for paid deportation.Nobama and democrat are very very negative for USA.Is must ban democratic party.Shut off commerce with mexican is very good idea,but seal a border with army is a very good point too.I am inmigrant to,but see what happening in a border,real put me to deprress,I love my second home,and I can give my life for US.Sure I old for be a soldier but time by time I dream be soldier.Two tears live in Mex,with my girlfriend give me a chance see what mentality is have mexican.
    Welcome Hora to Alipac

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Florida - No lawyer wold take her case either so she gave up.
    ================================

There is/was a reason for this - they want to stay alive/healthy.

Immigration Control Flordia
    http://immigrationcontrolflorida.com/

The liberal media isn't going to report that 13 Americans are killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals. Another 12 are killed during robberies.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Florida - No lawyer wold take her case either so she gave up.
    ================================

There is/was a reason for this - they want to stay alive/healthy.

Immigration Control Flordia
    http://immigrationcontrolflorida.com/

The liberal media isn't going to report that 13 Americans are killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals. Another 12 are killed during robberies.

It is not just that but Miami Dade has alot of Cuban judges and lawyers in the State Attorney's office so that would make it harder too. It is amazing how those lawyers and people in the State Attorney's office break the law to protect their own. A person who got money to build low income housing spent the money on rebuilding his home in Coral Gables.
    He ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars. When he went to trial he had a fellow Cuban jduge who made him help build Habitat for Humanity homes for 2 years. When former mayor Carlos Alvarez was trying to sue over the recall the judge was the same as the one in the case I mentioned who incidently happened to be under Alvarez in the police department. In fact Alvarez gave him the easy areas so he could go to law school and still be able to work. It was only after I wrote in the comments under the article about the appointed judge for the case asking if it wasn't a conflict of interest as he worked under Alvarez and others wrote even more did the judge step down from the case and Alvarez ended the lawuit.

Why I left Mexifornia:

(I used to live in the Rancho San Diego area up until 1999.)

Why I left Mexifornia:

I was getting gas one day at the Arco station on the north side of Hwy. 94 at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave. and Waite Drive for those of you who know the area.
    As I waited in line for my turn at the pump the guy lined up in front of me suddenly started to back up. I sounded my horn but he just kept going and backed up into me causing a dent in the right front fender of my car. When I got out of my car to exchange information with the driver I discovered he didn't speak English, didn't have a driver's license and no proof of insurance or registration for the vehicle either.
    I immediately called the San Diego Police department from a pay phone, explained the situation and requested a Spanish speaking officer be dispatched.
    When the Hispanic officer showed up he asked the driver, "Who does the vehicle belong to"?
    The driver claimed that he had just bought it but had no title signed by the seller or any proof of ownership whatsoever.
    The officer explained to him that he couldn't let the guy drive the vehicle away from the scene of the accident because he didn't have a driver's license.
    However, after explaining that to the driver the officer didn't even write the guy a ticket for driving without a driver's license because the driver didn't have any identification. In other words, there was no name to write the ticket too.
    The officer told the driver he would have to leave the vehicle parked there but, THAT HE WAS FREE TO GO!!!
    I couldn't believe it.
    I asked the officer, "You're just going to let this guy walk away from this"? "He doesn't even have any identification". "He could be anybody".
    The officer's reply: "So could you".
    I quickly replied, "I have identification."
    Now, here's the kicker folks: The San Diego Police officer who was sworn to protect American citizens replied back to me,"It could be fake".

I left California less than three months later.

This is a true story and can be confirmed by State Farm Agent Paul Varelia in La Mesa, California.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast