Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

rwrice: Even if they can speak English they will ask for a Spanish speaker becasue if it happens to be a fellow country person or a sympathyzer they know they will often get away with whatever they did or have the police side with them. One of the first things they do is ask the officer what country they are from. I have seen so much of it that it makes me sick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal alien with a gun at a middle school

My wife is a substitute teacher and had a kid, that she later found out was an illegal immigrant and had been expelled from another school for possesion of a gun, threaten to bring a gun to school.

It is pathetic how our country is selling us out. SOmthing needs to be done and soon. This kid then had the audacity to tell my wife "why should i show people respect when they did not show any to us when we came from mexico". My wife wanted to tell him if he hated it so much he should go back and stay there, but did not want to lose her job.

Wake up america
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

A show of solidarity for americans on may 5, 2011

With Cinco De Meyo coming up ( i dont care how its spelled) I figured I would share a story of some students who were sent home from a school in California because they refused to remove, or turn inside out, t-shirts that had the american flag on them when "mexican" students started complaining about "this is our day". Since when should americans be offended by the american flag? This is one thing wrong with the problem of illegal immigration in california and why it needs to stop.
    The heck of it is one of the students that had an american flag shirt on has a mexican-american ( legal) father and white mother.

Read the article and provide an opinion.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... e_studen...

I am calling on all americans who love this country to proudly display the american flag on this day as a show of solidarity. I would especially call on patriotic americans to wear american flag shirts that day. This is white, black, brown, red, yellow and everything else as we are all americans and our allegience should be to america. I especially call on all lationos who love this country to do this. People do not realize there are many latinos who love this country and groups like La Raza do not speak for them.

I urge everyone to do this every year. We should call it take america back day. the heck of it is they dont even celebrate it in mexico.

In my condo complex we have a cleaning and maintenance company called ASI out of Hialeah. Those employees are almost all illegals. My daughter and I called ICE and complained that they were illegals and had teens working who should have been in school. The female in my building didn't even clean properly and had a cellphone in one hand screaming in Spanish and trying to mop the floor with the other hand. One day we saw one teenage boy and he was picking up garbage the was beside and fell out of the bin when it was emptied. He had no gloves on at all and was handling items that would be considered biohazardous with his bae hands. One day we heard banging on the roof so my daughter went to check it out. We knew there were several vacant units due to foreclosures and saw the maintenance people by an A/C unit which looked like it was our neighbors. My daughter called the neighbor and asked if their unit was broken as told them maintenance was around it. He said there was no problem and to call police since he had heard that a compressor was stolen from a vacant units A/C unit. When my daughter called police they arrived quickly and she went on the roof with them. Police asked for ID and two claimed not to have any and one produced Guatamalan ID. They did not call ICE or arrest then since Miami Dade Police are not allowed to unless they admit they are illegal or have committed a crime and at the jail they deal with the immigration stuff. Then a few days later the Hispanics in the officer were claiming that the maintenance guys were sweeping the roof. I laughed at them and said no one sweeps a roof on a condo or apartment building and if they were a broom does not make a banging noise. If you are going to lie at least come up with a better story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Back in 08 when I had a job, I saw how citizens who were fully capable of working where I did, got turned away and in waltzed spanish speaking people who barely knew a single word of english. I was shocked to see fellow citizens turned away while foreigners took the jobs! Shocked that such a thing could happen here in America!

When an illegal trusts you, they will easily spill their guts and tell you how they work the system. The women will lie and say they are a one income household and collect welfare, even though they are a two income household making well over the poverty limit. They tell you how easy it is to get fake documents and ID's. It makes me sick to know that we have millions of citizens who are like 2.00 over the poverty limit and denied the help they so desperately need, while an illegal has all their needs met.

I was shocked when I first came acrross jobs requiring us to be bilingual and speak spanish just to get a simple factory job! I was shocked to see how quickly spanish signs were sprouting up everywhere. When did I leave my Country???? Why has our Country abandoned its citizens and cater to people who have no respect for our laws, our language, our sovereignty?

I will never forget when my Mom was in the hospital and her roomate who was 87 was talking about how she was denied help with her medical bills because she made 3.oo too much! I will never forget the tears in her eyes as she said "If I were illegal, I would get all the help I need."

How many of our citizens have to choose between life saving medicines or food? How many of our children are hungry? To see illegals boldly demanding their 'rights', while our own citizens fight for survival is unacceptable! For every one of the illegal's sob stories, we can come up with just as many of our own.

Thousands of deaths have been caused by illegal's who have had previous arrests and deportations. Millions of citizens are displaced by illegals in the workforce. How many more must suffer before something is done?

My "experience" with illegals was a bit more sever

On August 15, 2005, I returned to my apt. bldg. in Hollywood, after a weekend away.. and was literally mobbed by a gang of drunken latinos who
    had been screaming and throwing things at the front of my bldg. when I turned the corner of the block.
    I woke up FOUR DAYS later in Cedar Sinai hospital in West L.A., 4 days in a coma, 2 subdural hematomas from 2 skull fractures.. i'm told by Doc's it was either a brick or a rock that was slammed into my head twice at least.
    What I found out, WEEKS later, was that a member of this drunken mob, who lived 3 bldgs. away, had a large Chow dog that ran loose a LOT in the neighborhood.. and that night it had attacked and KILLED a pug dog belonging to one of my bldg's tenants, and badly mauled the 75-year-old man himself!!
    SOOO... L.A. Animal Control was called along with the LAPD, who seized the dog(after 2-3 YEARS of "incidents") and cited the HELL out of the owner.
    Of COURSE, this gave the mob a "good reason" to attack my building, as if the bricks and stucco CALLED THE COPS on them!!.
    A week after I woke up, while staying with relatives to recuperate, 2
    LAPD "detectives" questioned me as if I HAD CAUSED a RIOT!!
    To THIS DAY, OVER 5 YEARS later, I can not even get a call returned from these "detectives" OR anyone ELSE from LAPD about my being attacked!!!!
    That Illegals get preferential treatment in matters of money doesn't surprise me too much, after all, money is ETHICS-LESS!!
    But Law Enforcement "officers" IGNORING a near murder is beyond ugly, beyond pandering, it's downright UnAmerican!!!!!
    The LAPD is as sold out as the REST of mexifornia's power structure is!
    If there is any justice in this world, THEY will get taken over by the Feds just like the CA prison system seems about to be!!

This is what it's like to work for a business where only Hispanic people have any rights.

When I started working at a motel, some Hispanic women were employed there that only spoke Spanish. The Hispanics that I knew were nice, so I didn’t think that there would be any problems. But one of them went through my things and threw them in the trash more than once. She would speak and act for me without permission, and she refused to stop and listen. She only spoke a little bit of English. We had exactly the same job position. Then they promoted her. I offered to help her learn English. That was when she first started getting abusive to me. She screamed at me to not ever speak Spanish to her and to stay out of the Hispanic employees lives.

Then a man came to stay at the motel for business like he had done before. We're both part Native American. We had a special connection and we were friends because of that. We did not break any rules or do anything wrong. We only talked while I worked for a few minutes every day.

On a day I was working near the room that my friend was staying in. The Hispanic woman was the only supervisor there that day. She stood outside of the room and screamed slander about me. She said that I didn't want to go near the motel customers and that I didn't want to do my job. The customers all heard her through their closed doors. My friend came outside. The supervisor pointed at me, laughed, and she called us both dirty words in Spanish. She probably did something else to cause a lot more trouble and damage when I wasn't there, because I will never see my friend again.

After he was gone, she got worse. Every day she got right up in my face and laughed and made up jokes about what she did. I told the two managers what she had done and I asked them to discipline her. But the morning after that, I just arrived to work and she was already right up in my face laughing as usual. I couldn't make her stop because they let her do whatever she wants, even when it breaks rules and laws. I had enough and I just tried to walk away. I did not touch her. But they told me that I pushed the Hispanic woman and the manager was going to have me arrested and put in jail for assaulting her, even though she was in my face, just inches away, laughing and smirking at me.

Nobody got arrested, and the managers refused to discipline her. She put on a false act around them so that they would feel sorry for her. They told me that she didn’t do anything wrong, even though some customers were there and heard her. The managers didn’t even think that she was wrong to call us dirty words because of our race. They act like the Hispanic employees are the only ones that have any rights.

After that she drove very fast in the parking lot up close to the motel doors three different times and tried to run over me when I was walking and she laughed. I'm not the only person that she has abused.

A Black woman worked there for a few months, and the Hispanic woman always screamed at her and pushed her around.

They always hired extra employees for the busy travel season. She trained them and most of them quit the same day, or just didn't come to work the next day. Now all of the new employees that they hire are Hispanic. None of them are any other race.

I have been trying to get away from it for three years. I just recently found a job at another hotel that treats everyone fair and equal and they do follow the laws.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Cube: You had it really bad. My firiend who was a legal immigrant from Russia cleaned rooms in a hotel in Buffalo, New York and had no problems there. When she moved to Florida with her kids to join her husband and got a job here she had a nightmare with them as well. She cleaned her assigned rooms and had to help them as they could not finish the assigned rooms they had. The supervisor was also hispanic so if she had any complaints she ended up being the bad one. After her days off she dreaded going to clean the rooms the hispanic women cleaned as they were not cleaned properly as per their training. It meant more work for her. She got good tips as she did a good job, was friendly and spoke English. Once the hispanics found out all the sudden there were little if any tips and she told me that on numerous occassions. Then one day she got a ride to work early and caught the maintenance man going in and out of a couple of rooms that were on her list for cleaning. Then she heard from some of the customers how much tip they left her when they were checking out but she never got the money. She complained and in the end she got fired. The hispanic maintenance man was never even confronted about taking her tip money. I could not understand why she disliked hsipanics so much until she told me about the situation at work. She got so fed up she moved back to Buffalo and got her old job back and has since been able to get a better one thanks to people in the Russian community.

Remember liberal, mostley white people like reid and pelosi, are the reason for this. Thank God race is not the issue any more. We have people of all races seeing hte problems of the invasion. I educate everyone i know black about the problems of illegal immigration. This is not hard since i live in t a mostley black neighborhood and go to a mixed church with a black minister. We even have patriotic lations who cant stand the illegal invasion

Hmmm, where to begin? I have enough to fill a novel since I know many illegals personally. It's a big difference when your on the outside looking in as opposed to the inside looking out. might need some help....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast