Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Time Is Short To Fill In the Election Gaps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time Is Short To Fill In the Election Gaps

In the fight against illegal immigration and the millions of illegal immigrants costing Americans their jobs, treasury, and lives, our ability to win depends on you.

When we convince enough of you to take action together, we win elections and legislative battles. We have superior numbers of activists and public supporters when people engage and take actions. The other side has money, lots and lots of money, and hired armies now to counter us and their minions will act when told or lose their jobs.

Please remember that our ability to win or lose completely depends on your participation.

That is why today we need you all to take actions to flood your federal candidates with our important campaign survey before the clock runs out on the primaries.

Each survey you send has the ability to influence a candidate or lawmaker's perspective on the issue of illegal immigration.

Each survey you send has the ability to put another ALIPAC endorsed candidate on the national battle map to save America. Look at this list and if you are in one of the large majority of districts where we do not have an American candidate opposed to amnesty identified yet, then take action.

Current ALIPAC endorsed candidates standing up against amnesty...
    http://www.alipac.us/campaign/

Simple internet searches or calls to your county or state board of elections can give you the contact information for candidates for Congress and US Senate in your state. Send them a short note or email that reads...

"I am a volunteer fighting against illegal immigration and any form of amnesty that would nullify my vote in future US elections by placing millions of illegal immigrants on any path to citizenship that our current laws prohibit as a deterrent to illegal immigration. Please take a few minutes to fill out and email back ALIPAC's 2014 Federal candidate survey found at this link to let us know if you support our current immigration laws and borders or if you would undermine them permanently through any form of immigration reform amnesty. Please get your answer in soon!"

One question Federal Candidate Survey on immigration reform...
    http://www.alipac.us/f35/alipacs-one-question-2014-federal-candidate-survey-291068/

Most of the important primaries in America will be decided in a few short days or weeks depending on your state. ALIPAC is more involved in elections earlier this cycle than ever before but we need more surveys and more candidates identified and fighting for us.

Please dedicate an hour of your time this week to getting our survey to all of your federal candidates. Our core volunteers are working hard on this effort inside www.alipac.us but we must have more support from those of you in our national network!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or progress to report, please do so at this activism tracking link...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/time-short-fill-election-gaps-301625/#post1408105

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-24-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent the survey to all the NC 6th district congressional candidates (again), with the exception of Laura Fjeld (D) who offers no email contact info that I could find.

So that survey went out to 10 of them. We'll see who, if any will answer. According to their websites, Don Webb seems the strongest against amnesty, anchor baby citizenship, etc... Kenn Kopf supports an 'earned and registered' pathway with fines and taxes. Many candidates don't even address the immigration issue, but believe running against obamacare will get them elected.

I sent the link to the survey to Rep. Richard Hanna NY-22. Here is his office's immediate reply:

On Monday, April 28, 2014 1:01 PM, Representative Richard Hanna <NY22RHIMA-113@mail.house.gov> wrote:

Mail

April 28, 2014

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns about illegal immigration.

As your Representative in Congress, I share your concern about this important issue. Illegal immigration has placed an enormous burden on our job market and our economy. Though we are a nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws, and there are many paths to legal citizenship and employment in the United States.

The first part of the solution to address our problem is border security. This can be achieved through the implementation of more physical barriers, an increased border patrol presence, and electronic surveillance, for example. I support E-verify, which allows employers, on a voluntary basis, to use an online system to verify the work authorization status of new employees by checking validity of Social Security numbers.

I also believe that Congress should ensure that our local law enforcement officials can assist with enforcing immigration laws and that our border patrol agents have the resources to fulfill their mission. These are minimum steps that I think need to be taken for our country and I look forward to working with my colleagues from both parties to help ensure that we have the manpower and resources needed.

Be assured I have noted your comments and I will work to ensure the enforcement of our borders first, followed by careful examination of any proposed immigration policy reforms. While I am sure you may not agree with every vote I cast representing you, you will always know my rationale for the decisions I make on the House floor. I am committed to open government and transparency, which is why I post updates from Washington and explanations for final passage votes on each House bill on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/reprichardhanna .

Please do not hesitate to contact any of my offices in the future if I or my staff can be of assistance. We work for you.

Warm Regards,
    RICHARD HANNA
    U.S. Representative

working4change
    Welcome jjones. We appreciate your help!

Thanks JJones!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)